2020 Election Thread

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Flagrant Fowl

Re: 2020 Election Thread

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Um, Charlottesville? All those pro-fascists' are Trump supporters. And they're surely not all peaceful.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:15 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:11 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:02 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Stop, take a breath. There is no need to attack me. I did not get that from Qanon or Parler, I do not read either of these, so take your ad hominen attacks somewhere else. I'm not the enemy guys. I'm just offering another side of the story. I'm not your punching bag either. Chill.
I'm not mad at you specifically. I'm just bothered by the fact that you are buying into such bullshit from the "other side of the story". Ted Cruz, Trump and all of these folks in office are the cause of all of this going on right now. They are perpetuating this anarchy. To stand behind Trump and these folks in the GOP that have made our election system such a sideshow since the results and today is absurd man. You've constantly thrown out the same garbage narrative Trump and Giuliani have spewed regarding voter fraud. I have a big issue with that because it is garbage. I don't understand how you can still believe Trump doesn't incite violence and still believe this narrative that he won the election and is a victim of fraud.
No one that I know was calling for anarchy or violence. That's never been the MO of Trump supporters. They weren't going around and burning down cities as far as I know. Maybe you have some other evidence that they were over and over.

As far as the election goes, there is an enormous amount of evidence that huge amounts of fraud happened. You can't say it's garbage out of hand if you aren't even looking at it. There are a lot of people much smarter than myself that believe they have evidence, proof and 100% believe it. I have a lot of questions about it.
And yet, the Conservative majority Supreme Court shot it down, as did every single court that was presented a case. They all must be in on something and aren't looking at things presented to them. We've already had this debate with people on these very boards far more intelligent when it comes to law and they've chimed in that the evidence clearly is lacking. So I'm not sure why you keep returning to "there's evidence and you aren't looking at it" when people far smarter than any of us and far smarter than those that believe they have evidence are shooting it down in the legal system.
The Supreme Court didn't even look at the evidence. They didn't want to get involved. How many of the courts actually looked at the evidence?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:13 pm
There is no way you can honestly fall for that In2. You really think an organization that is Anti-Fascists would describe people dressed in MAGA/Trump gear as "patriots" instead of "fascists?" Come on, that email is so fake.
Indy, do you really have that type of belief in Antifa, that they are all good and all altruistic? That seems like nonsense with everything that they've been a part of the past 5 yrs.
I am not sure you read my comment or got my point. That has nothing to do with if you believe they are anarchists and terrorist and whatever else you want to think people that call them selves anti-fascists.

An email from anti-fascists would call someone wearing MAGA clothes as Fascists, not Patriots. It is a blatant fabrication of a trump supporter trying to pretend it was written by trump haters.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:19 pm

The Supreme Court didn't even look at the evidence. They didn't want to get involved. How many of the courts actually looked at the evidence?
there isn't any evidence. even trump's own judges threw it out as baseless claims.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:17 pm
Um, Charlottesville? All those pro-fascists' are Trump supporters. And they're surely not all peaceful.
I am not going to stick up for those white supremacist a holes.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:
In2ition wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Stop, take a breath. There is no need to attack me. I did not get that from Qanon or Parler, I do not read either of these, so take your ad hominen attacks somewhere else. I'm not the enemy guys. I'm just offering another side of the story. I'm not your punching bag either. Chill.
I'm not mad at you specifically. I'm just bothered by the fact that you are buying into such bullshit from the "other side of the story". Ted Cruz, Trump and all of these folks in office are the cause of all of this going on right now. They are perpetuating this anarchy. To stand behind Trump and these folks in the GOP that have made our election system such a sideshow since the results and today is absurd man. You've constantly thrown out the same garbage narrative Trump and Giuliani have spewed regarding voter fraud. I have a big issue with that because it is garbage. I don't understand how you can still believe Trump doesn't incite violence and still believe this narrative that he won the election and is a victim of fraud.
No one that I know was calling for anarchy or violence. That's never been the MO of Trump supporters. They weren't going around and burning down cities as far as I know. Maybe you have some other evidence that they were over and over.

As far as the election goes, there is an enormous amount of evidence that huge amounts of fraud happened. You can't say it's garbage out of hand if you aren't even looking at it. There are a lot of people much smarter than myself that believe they have evidence, proof and 100% believe it. I have a lot of questions about it.
And yet, the Conservative majority Supreme Court shot it down, as did every single court that was presented a case. They all must be in on something and aren't looking at things presented to them. We've already had this debate with people on these very boards far more intelligent when it comes to law and they've chimed in that the evidence clearly is lacking. So I'm not sure why you keep returning to "there's evidence and you aren't looking at it" when people far smarter than any of us and far smarter than those that believe they have evidence are shooting it down in the legal system.
Unreal, dude. And yet, you and everyone else in this world haven't seen this secret tucked away evidence that the courts continue to turn a blind eye to. Honest question, and it's the last one I'll ask you about the election results. Do you think Trump actually won the election and Biden only won because of voter fraud?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:21 pm
In2ition wrote:

there isn't any evidence. even trump's own judges threw it out as baseless claims.
I wish there was no evidence, then none of this would be going on. LOL, "Trump's own judges". Trump doesn't have any judges.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:23 pm
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

I wish there was no evidence, then none of this would be going on. LOL, "Trump's own judges". Trump doesn't have any judges.
He nominated hundreds. where have you been?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
In2ition wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:
In2ition wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:

Unreal, dude. And yet, you and everyone else in this world haven't seen this secret tucked away evidence that the courts continue to turn a blind eye to. Honest question, and it's the last one I'll ask you about the election results. Do you think Trump actually won the election and Biden only won because of voter fraud?
Half the country sees it and other countries see it, but you guys won't even look at it. I do think that Trump won the election by a large margin and there was election fraud. I don't think any single voter or a group of voters could do it on this scale.

Indy

Post by Indy »

share the evidence you claim to know exists

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:24 pm
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

He nominated hundreds. where have you been?
He went through and vetted each one himself, or did he have people push them through? You said that he required complete loyalty to him, so he must have done that to each of these judges, right?

Indy

Post by Indy »

so all +60 judges, even the ones he nominated and McConnell got approved, are all part of a global cover up to defraud Trump from winning an election... do you realize how bananas that sounds? You are much more sane than this.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:26 pm
You know they will either target me or call me up to the White House and testify in front of the Supreme court with all the evidence that I have. Come on. I can only give you what I've seen others provide. Why should I? It's not like you would even look at it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:30 pm
so all +60 judges, even the ones he nominated and McConnell got approved, are all part of a global cover up to defraud Trump from winning an election... do you realize how bananas that sounds? You are much more sane than this.
Are we sure McConnell should have even won his election? Did you look at any of those anomalies?

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

The fact that you think he won the election and should be our POTUS again says a lot about you. The fact you can support such a tyrant and violence inciting person is unreal.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
You know they will either target me or call me up to the White House and testify in front of the Supreme court with all the evidence that I have. Come on. I can only give you what I've seen others provide. Why should I? It's not like you would even look at it.
deflection... you have shared no evidence. you share people saying there is evidence, without providing it. it is like they are writing op-ed pieces and you are pointing to them as facts. it doesn't matter how much you believe it, it isn't a fact. you really think that if there were facts showing that a president was fraudulently elected that +60 cases would have been lost in court? You can't have a conspiracy with that many people. it just doesn't work that way.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:32 pm
The fact that you think he won the election and should be our POTUS again says a lot about you. The fact you can support such a tyrant and violence inciting person is unreal.
He's a tyrant and inciting people? Come on, man. We can just disagree on this. What does it say about me? What kind of thing are you going to impugn on my character?

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:36 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
He's a tyrant and inciting people? Come on, man. We can just disagree on this. What does it say about me? What kind of thing are you going to impugn on my character?
that you actively support a man that incites violence against America.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:35 pm
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
deflection... you have shared no evidence. you share people saying there is evidence, without providing it. it is like they are writing op-ed pieces and you are pointing to them as facts. it doesn't matter how much you believe it, it isn't a fact. you really think that if there were facts showing that a president was fraudulently elected that +60 cases would have been lost in court? You can't have a conspiracy with that many people. it just doesn't work that way.
I just don't believe that whatever I give you, you would even care. That's just my feelings. So what's the point of giving it? Just so you will not look at it and then come on here and mock me? It's not like it hasn't happened over and over, Indy. That's your MO.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:38 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:36 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
that you actively support a man that incites violence against America.
Nope, I do not support violence, and I already said that I don't believe that Trump has incited violence. That's your belief.