Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
BAMF

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by BAMF »

Whamo Blamo Suns Win!!!

Furlanfufi

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by Furlanfufi »

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I've never felt so gross after a win like this.

I'd be perfectly fine with the NBA making both teams replay the game with new officials.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

D fkn A

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

Monty Williams with the play of the game for the crowder alley opp to ayton off the inbounds.

Credit an assist to the referees for the bonus time out.

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:05 pm

I'd be perfectly fine with the NBA making both teams replay the game with new officials.
Get out of here. A wins a win. We had to battle through the same dumb refs and they're crap calls.

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Wow. Just wow.

Amazing finish.

Pinpoint pass.

That dunk by Ayton!!

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

HOLY SHIT WHAT A GAME.

Love that DA got the go ahead basket off that great inbounds play. Great pass by Jae and great screen by Book. Just unreal from all those guys tonight in an ugly game where the refs were really on their bullshit.

When we get CP back it's a wrap.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

iLLmatic wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:06 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:

Get out of here. A wins a win. We had to battle through the same dumb refs and they're crap calls.
Exactly.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

POLLY AND MAIZENA STILL UNDEFEATED!!!!
FUCK SCOTT FOSTER

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

DA IS GETTING MAX!! ACCEPT IT!

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

iLLmatic wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:06 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:

Oh, I'll take the win. And a shower.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

carey

Post by carey »

My god that was amazing.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

Suck it Luka.
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:01 pm
Cousins should get a technical foul for pushing Booker.
League should review and maybe suspend?

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

I'm not sure why that play isn't employed more over the course of the season. It's not goal tending because you can't shoot from our of bounds, it's not that hard to justify.

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

What a great pass and finish.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

That’s exactly the kind of game we’d historically lose. Feels great to be on the right side in one of those.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

and MAJOR , MAJOR props to Cam Payne
29 points, 9 assists

Uncle_Gene

Post by Uncle_Gene »

Unbelievable win. What a play by Monte Williams, what a pass by Crowder, and what a finish by Ayton.

I can sleep peacefully tonight. ;)
Phoenix Suns 2023-24NBA Champions !