Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
pickle

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by pickle »

Great win, what an emotional roller coaster. But let’s be reasonable, we can’t win without CP3 and the Clippers are going to the finals.

Sunsfan4life

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Unreal. 4 coin flips went against us and we still pulled that out. Crowder/bridges/Book hit 2 threes combined..gotta think thats not happening again.

A few things...
You cant call book for a foul off the screen n not call beverly for a moving screen on georges go ahead drive. I'd like to see them call neither.

How does only 0.2 come off the clock after DAs dunk?
How does cousins not get a tech for shoving book? Game was still undecided.

That crew wss a trainwreck n.most calls went against us. Booker had a terrible game. We shot awful from 3. 2 terrible 3pt shooters (rondo n bev) each made 2 and we were without CP3.

And we still win. Step on these bitches throat and if it makes iut back to phoenix for game can we get a "F you morris" chat going? What a fn game.
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Scott Foster tried his damnedest.

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

With the Batum thing though, why isn't that a tech?

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

An illegal substitution is a technical foul. But Scott Foster couldn't watch it in ultra slow motion for 5 minutes, so play on.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I felt like I did a heart stress on that game. What a nail biter! I can’t believe the Sun won that! That must really suck to be a Clipper after that. I bet some things were broken and a few words said in that locker room afterwords.

I thought my thread broke the streak at the end and I would be forever known as the thread maker who broke the streak but now, I am totally off the hook.
Last edited by Nodack on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Split T

Post by Split T »

SunsRIt wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:11 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:01 pm
Cousins should get a technical foul for pushing Booker.
League should review and maybe suspend?
I hope not, he helps the suns

pickle

Post by pickle »

The Clippers Twitter account had a PAUL GEORGE!!! tweet.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

Just pay the guy

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Suns 9 in a row since Polly was born, Maizena and a new game day thread. The streak continues. The big question now is, who makes the next game day thread? So much pressure goes along with that enormous responsibility.

Come on CP3, time to rejoin the team and continue this storybook season.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Please let that be the last Scott Foster game…He sucks. I’m not going to say he favored the clips purposefully..but there is clear history with him and CP3 and I don’t want to take the chance. I think most of the calls late were 50-50 calls, LA just got all of them. Way too many reviews..they shouldn’t ever review that Beverley/Book out of bounds one..yes technically it’s off Book, but multiple plays a game happen like that and they’re only reviewed in the final 2 minutes. Change the rule or just don’t review those. Live it’s always off the defender.

But getting that crap out of the way…If there was any doubt about a DA max deal, it’s gone. He’s getting it and he deserves it, what a freaking game! I love this version of DA. Also Payne!! He was so good tonight.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

I think the best thing that happened to DA is becoming a father.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

WHO IS THIS GUY ON OUR TEAM AND WHAT DID HE DO WITH DEANDRE AYton!!! Holy shit. What a way to steal a game from Scott Foster. Sign this guy to the max. Give Payne whatever he wants. My God!!!!!!!!!!!

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Uncle_Gene wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:15 pm
Unbelievable win. What a play by Monte Williams, what a pass by Crowder, and what a finish by Ayton.

I can sleep peacefully tonight. ;)
Is the paint fixed now, Gene?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Payne played out of his mind. Cam Johnson had a good night too. Ayton’s max deal is a done deal alright after these playoffs. Beverly gave Book some trouble and even broke his nose it looks like. Moore didn’t seem horrible. He has some plays. I don’t remember the stats but I don’t think George had a great game. It was just a battle from end to end. Bottom line, we won, they lost.

Come on Worm. Give us a little smile. It’s ok.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

virtual9mm wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:04 pm
Uncle_Gene wrote:
Unbelievable win. What a play by Monte Williams, what a pass by Crowder, and what a finish by Ayton.

Wow! I almost forgot about that.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:05 pm
virtual9mm wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:04 pm
Uncle_Gene wrote:

Wow! I almost forgot about that.
Give the man a mini-max :)

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

I was silent for about 10 seconds after the play, I was like "Did I just watch this? Am I dreaming?"

Then I scared my wife.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

pickle wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:50 pm
Just praying that Beverly doesn’t get anybody hurt.
D'oh!
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:08 pm
Wally_West wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:05 pm
Thanks for making the game day thread, Nodack!

Now…

LETS BEAT THESE MOTHERF$&@KERZZ
You are welcome. I just hope I didn’t jinx anything. If my thread marked the end of the streak I would be crushed.
The streak is alive! ALIVE I TELL YOU!
"Be Legendary."