Local/State Elections

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Indy

Re: Local/State Elections

Post by Indy »

Do you really believe that line of bullshit?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

The ‘12,000 Ballots Recently Found’ in One County bullshit? No, I don't believe that crap for one second.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

That's not what I mean and you know it. Obviously every county has mail in ballots and provisional ballots that need to be counted, and it takes a while to do that. Some states allow mail in ballots to be post marked the day of the election. You have to wait for those to come in and count them, if the results are within the difference between how many ballots are outstanding and the two (or more) leading candidates.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

LMAO. You don't think those were accounted for when they called the race? Give me a break, of course they were and in NJ they counted the mail in ballots early. Just call it what it is and always is, and take the blinders off, Indy. It's the same damn playbook every time.
Something else happened in NJ and they all happened to be Dominion machines. What a coincidence? When does it become a mathematical impossibility to be a coincidence?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Can someone please translate this for me?

Indy

Post by Indy »

I don't think you are living in reality sometimes, In2.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I love how every race Republicans lose, even ones in solidly blue states, triggers GOP insanity about voting fraud and voting machine tampering and conspiracy theory-palooza. So ridiculous. Notice how after Youngkin beat McAuliffe, Mc conceded and congratulated his opponent? Notice how Northam congratulated him and transferred the governorship over calmly and peacefully? Hmmmmm. If Dems were such master fraudsters, why didn't they throw McAuliffe a few more votes? Why would they intentionally lose themselves lots of House races, state and local government races, giving themselves a razor-thin majority where they can't pass any legislation? What kind of master plan is this, exactly?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Speaking of voter fraud, did you know that the 17-year old son of Glenn Youngkin tried to vote illegally in the election this past Tuesday? I mean, he didn't break any laws; he just showed up and asked to vote, and they checked his ID and found that he was not of legal voting age and turned him away. He did this twice. Technically he did not commit fraud, but he attempted to do so and would arguably have done so if the election officials had failed to properly notice his age.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/vi ... story.html

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:16 pm
I don't think you are living in reality sometimes, In2.
Right back atcha, buddy.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:15 pm
I love how every race Republicans lose, even ones in solidly blue states, triggers GOP insanity about voting fraud and voting machine tampering and conspiracy theory-palooza. So ridiculous. Notice how after Youngkin beat McAuliffe, Mc conceded and congratulated his opponent? Notice how Northam congratulated him and transferred the governorship over calmly and peacefully? Hmmmmm. If Dems were such master fraudsters, why didn't they throw McAuliffe a few more votes? Why would they intentionally lose themselves lots of House races, state and local government races, giving themselves a razor-thin majority where they can't pass any legislation? What kind of master plan is this, exactly?
They should do a forensic audit of Virginia and all the races there along with NJ and all states. The Reps won, but I'm not afraid of auditing those elections. What are you afraid of?