Cardinals

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Split T

Re: Cardinals

Post by Split T »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:02 am
And the Coyotes ended up in last place too.
Anyone follow the coyotes?

This story seems crazy to me, saw earlier that they were almost locked out of their arena for failing to pay rent. Are they that poor? Are the owners just terrible?

I never really got into hockey and didn’t follow the coyotes, it never really seemed like many in AZ did. Is it time for them to move?

Sorry I know this isn’t Cardinals talk, but didn’t think it warranted it’s own thread.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I don’t watch hockey either and am not an expert on the Coyotes.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Big game tonight!
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Kyler took 11 points off of the board in the first quarter.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

This team feels so anti-clutch. Seems like they're an early upset in the playoffs waiting to happen.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Yeah, that could be. Haven't been in a lot of close games to test it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:47 pm
Kyler took 11 points off of the board in the first quarter.
Seems like it.

Both interceptions were not wise throws... and the misconnection with Green early in the first was facepalming bad ...
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Oh man. That hurts.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Yes, the Cards kept shooting themselves in the foot over and over. It was inevitable from the first play, when Garcia got too high on Donald and was driven back into Kyler for a sack, to the missed opportunity with Green, to the tipped pass INT, to the dropped pass to Hopkins on 4th down instead of the FG, to the absolute whiffs by Golden on tackles all night.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

It was a bad night for Arizona sports in LA.
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Odell Beckham Jr. among nine players placed on COVID-19 list by Los Angeles Rams

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/328 ... geles-rams

Seems awfully shady to me less than 24 hours after playing a game. I can't remember his name, but I noticed a Rams DB wearing a face covering during the game. I immediately thought it was strange because it was the kind of covering you'd see during an outdoor game in December, not a game being played indoor at a perfect temperature.

Basically, I'm accusing the Rams of knowing guys were COVID positive but somehow avoided detection. (I'm not familiar with how the NFL handles testing, reporting, etc.)

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:52 pm
Odell Beckham Jr. among nine players placed on COVID-19 list by Los Angeles Rams

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/328 ... geles-rams

Seems awfully shady to me less than 24 hours after playing a game. I can't remember his name, but I noticed a Rams DB wearing a face covering during the game. I immediately thought it was strange because it was the kind of covering you'd see during an outdoor game in December, not a game being played indoor at a perfect temperature.

Basically, I'm accusing the Rams of knowing guys were COVID positive but somehow avoided detection. (I'm not familiar with how the NFL handles testing, reporting, etc.)
Here you go bro

SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

In "football/soccer" smh 🙂, there's also been postponements of games today in the English Premier League

It's getting crazy all over
Bummer

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Rough

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

It's starting to smell like this team peaked in October.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

It's possible. They are back in "need to prove it" mode.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

They won 2 out of 3 without Murray and Hopkins. Green bay and Los Angeles losses were each within a score. If they peaked in October, they've had a resurgence at the RB position since then with Conner.

Though I do recall seeing some crazy stat during the game. We hadn't had a passing TD in the end zone in like 3 straight games?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Execution & mental errors were the cost of both the Green Bay game and the LA game. After being dominated by the Rams over the previous 8 games before this season, you knew it wasn't going to go immediately to the opposite, so I wasn't too surprised in this result. The Rams made a lot of mistakes in the game before, this one it was the Cards turn. I think if they meet in the playoffs, the Cards get the win. We'll see if the Cards though as a team will turn this around and get back on track.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Some games pushed back