NBA Playoffs WCSF, Game 6: Phoenix Suns (3-2) @ Dallas Mavericks, Thurs 5/12/22

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: NBA Playoffs WCSF, Game 6: Phoenix Suns (3-2) @ Dallas Mavericks, Thurs 5/12/22

Post by Superbone »

bajanguy008 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 6:06 am
Superbone wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:58 pm
bajanguy008 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:52 pm
Ammm Game 7 is Saturday right
Monty forgot
I guess it's Sunday. You making the game day thread? Who's feeling up to the task?
Yes sir
I will step up, vibe on the board a lil rough right now which is fair but I got the next thread
Cool.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Re: NBA Playoffs WCSF, Game 6: Phoenix Suns (3-2) @ Dallas Mavericks, Thurs 5/12/22

Post by Superbone »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:22 am
I feel like game 7 could be our defining moment of this championship run. I feel like, most of the time, the champion doesn't really have smooth sailing to the end.
What we want is on the other side of hard. Let's dig in with everything we've got and do this!
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

TOO wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:14 am
Even if they win game 7 this is still the same team that coasted the last month, it's just gross. No urgency, why should fans have any confidence in this team? Sloppy, lazy, Earl Watson era basketball every other game for the last 10 weeks, just awful.
So what? It's not over until it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? You can be as sad sack of a fan as you want. I choose to remain optimistic and go down fighting. I think and hope this team feels the same way and hasn't given up like you. They fought too hard to get where they are.

If they lose game 7, then we can all commiserate about what a lost opportunity this was and talk about what happened to the dominant team of the regular season. If it's easier for you to expect the worst, so be it. But until we lose, I intend to believe.
"Be Legendary."

TOO

Post by TOO »

Superbone wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:00 am
TOO wrote:
Even if they win game 7 this is still the same team that coasted the last month, it's just gross. No urgency, why should fans have any confidence in this team? Sloppy, lazy, Earl Watson era basketball every other game for the last 10 weeks, just awful.
So what? It's not over until it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? You can be as sad sack of a fan as you want. I choose to remain optimistic and go down fighting. I think and hope this team feels the same way and hasn't given up like you. They fought too hard to get where they are.

If they lose game 7, then we can all commiserate about what a lost opportunity this was and talk about what happened to the dominant team of the regular season. If it's easier for you to expect the worst, so be it. But until we lose, I intend to believe.
Okey dokey.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Wow
This was really the Game Promo?!?

I wonder if these things matter as much to other ppl (like the players) smh. The Luka Lovefest is wild, if they "let" him take us out in Game 7
Good luck living that down
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Drewsprocket

Post by Drewsprocket »

Win or lose. I’m excited for the off-season drama. Is that weird or shitty of me?

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Superbone wrote:
TOO wrote:

You crack me up. The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, not the Germans. 😂😂😂

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

SunsRIt wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:06 pm
Superbone wrote:
TOO wrote:

I believe he’s quoting animal house

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Just beat these guys on Sunday. I’m so done with the shit talking. I’m ready to move on to the Warriors toxic fandom.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

TOO wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:22 am
Superbone wrote:
TOO wrote:

Okey dokey.
That's the spirit!!!
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

bajanguy008 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 am
Wow
This was really the Game Promo?!?

I wonder if these things matter as much to other ppl (like the players) smh. The Luka Lovefest is wild, if they "let" him take us out in Game 7
Good luck living that down
The Suns should be forced to watch this on a loop. If that doesn't get their goat, I don't know what would.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wally_West wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:16 pm
SunsRIt wrote:
Superbone wrote:
TOO wrote:

I was rolling, SunsRIt. :lol:

"Be Legendary."

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Superbone wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:22 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Superbone wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:22 pm
Wally_West wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:16 pm
SunsRIt wrote:
Superbone wrote:
TOO wrote:

I get it now. 😂😂 Didn’t know the reference, which is really odd for me.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Superbone wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 9:45 am
bajanguy008 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 6:06 am
Superbone wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:58 pm
bajanguy008 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:52 pm
Ammm Game 7 is Saturday right
Monty forgot
I guess it's Sunday. You making the game day thread? Who's feeling up to the task?
Yes sir
I will step up, vibe on the board a lil rough right now which is fair but I got the next thread
Cool.
No games today man. I'd say get that sucker up there. Let's start talking about these "greatest two words in sports." Biggest game of the year.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Superbone wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 11:12 am
No games today man. I'd say get that sucker up there. Let's start talking about these "greatest two words in sports." Biggest game of the year.
"Suns win"?

JJ Slim

Post by JJ Slim »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 12:11 pm
Superbone wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 11:12 am
"Suns win"?
NBA Champions?