Trump accuses Obama of Bugging Trump Tower (with zero evidence)

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Trump accuses Obama of Bugging Trump Tower (with zero evidence)

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:11 pm
It's all conspiracy theories with you Republicans. Have you noticed that? Y'all really like to believe a shadowy deep state or network of pedos or intel community are up to some huge vast conspiracy. It is ridiculous. Do you know how hard it would be to keep such big secrets, especially if so many people and agencies were involved as you say? You're way too eager to believe this stuff. I know you're smart and not this gullible.
I do also think that it would be quite hard to keep such big secrets, but at the same time, we're seeing more and more how many people are involved and how wide and deep this shadowy swamp is. I'm only talking about the stuff that's come out as fact.

Calling me or others are conspiracy theorists, coming from people that pushed several conspiracy theories for nearly 4 yrs and still continue to this day on many crazy Blue Anon stuff? That's pretty rich. That's also some crazy level of projection.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Are the Dem leaders in Washington really devil worshiping alien lizard people who eat babies and sell children out of a pizza place?

Was Trump extorting the Ukraine a wild fake conspiracy that was untrue?

Was Jan 6 really BLM and Intifada dressed as Maga supporters?

Was the Trump supporters who pretended to be real electors a fake conspiracy?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I like how he calls Dems "Blue Anon," which is the biggest projection I've seen in a while. The only "conspiracy" the Dems worry about, as far as I know, is that the GOP will try to overthrow the 2024 election. And they've openly said that they are going to do so!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:01 am
I like how he calls Dems "Blue Anon," which is the biggest projection I've seen in a while. The only "conspiracy" the Dems worry about, as far as I know, is that the GOP will try to overthrow the 2024 election. And they've openly said that they are going to do so!
Why don't you just address me directly, since you aren't hiding that you are talking about me? This seems to be a weak passive aggressive approach. I mean, do you respect people that you know that use a passive aggressive approach? I certainly hope you didn't do that when you were teaching. It's not exactly an admirable character trait for others to resemble, imo.

Let's squash this Blue Anon conspiracy once and for all. The GOP non-establishment, is looking to win the 2024 election legally and by doing what the Dems have done over the years to get control, which is organization, participation, engagement, and being aware. For far too long, the establishment Reps liked having control, without much engagement from the people. You could see it in the number of actual Precinct Committeemen they carried. For a long time, they had less than half the seats filled on the Reps side, and the Reps liked it that way, because they were easily controllable only having "their guys" in the positions. Once the people started becoming more involved in the political process from the local level on up, the Reps tried to keep them from holding those PC positions, like the corrupt POS they are.

You will also see how they are trying to obstruct these usurpers at every turn. And keeping establishment GOP(Bush, Cheney, Karl Rove, McCain & Romney Republicans) in positions will benefit the Dems, as it is really just one party going back and forth in a controlled opposition Kabuki theater way.

So the American First Reps aren't going to illegally overthrow anything. They are doing it legally, through the political and court process according to the Constitution. So take a breath and calm down with the disinformation and fear mongering.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

No, you're trying to win by installing corrupt officials to oversee elections in key states who will subvert the vote of the people by sending electors for the Republican candidate no matter who wins. Or will invent some pretext about "fraud" to throw out the public's votes or countermand them.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 9:49 am
No, you're trying to win by installing corrupt officials to oversee elections in key states who will subvert the vote of the people by sending electors for the Republican candidate no matter who wins. Or will invent some pretext about "fraud" to throw out the public's votes or countermand them.
No, no one wants to install corrupt officials to oversee elections, just like no one wants to get forced out of the elections counting process, which was done in many states. That's just a complete garbage slanderous conspiracy theory assertion.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

It’s already happened.