Cardinals

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Wally_West

Re: Cardinals

Post by Wally_West »

To score 3 points against the NFL’s worst defense :lol:

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Good news if we embarrass ourselves tonight is that it's one step closer to kicking Kingsbury to the curb.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Perfect time for my stream to freeze for a moment.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

I had to lol at seeing the stat that the Cardinals have run 13 total plays this year with a lead. I think it was 374 plays while trailing.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

We suck still

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Yep. Get a 30-yard pass. Then follow it up with 3 passes behind the line of scrimmage for 2 yards, -1 yard, 3 yards, punt. Fucking joke.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

I still say give Kliff until the end of the season (I'm more patient with coaches than you all think :P). But if he can't turn it around, he has to go. The extensions were just foolish.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I didn't even watch the game, with the exception of a couple plays. I can't remember the Cardinals having much success when they play in MN. For some reason, they don't show up there. I figured they would lose, and they didn't prove me wrong.

I saw when they were within striking distance down 8, and then couldn't get the 1st down because of a bad snap. That's freshmen high school level center crap.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Split T

Post by Split T »

I will never understand Kingsbury’s obsession with screen passes

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

This team is beyond frustrating to watch. You just see them shoot themselves in the foot over and over again.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Another great Sunday for Cardinals football.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Can’t watch any more until Kliff gone not interested

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

When Ertz went down in agony, likely done for the season with a bad injury, they panned to the sidelines where you could see Murray and Hollywood laughing it up, having a good time together. Later when McCoy hurt his knee and was grimacing on the ground, pan the cameras to Murray on the sidelines, hands in his pockets having a good time with Hollywood.

He's also famous for screaming at his head coach to calm the fuck down and having a fit when Hopkins was conversing with him on the sidelines last week.

There's tons of film on YouTube that shows him not reading the defense at the line and continually missing the right read, failing to progress his reads for the open receiver deep down the field.

I know we all love to rip Kingsbury but it seems Hopkins loves his play calling. What if, all this time, the problem has been Murray but many Cardinals fans are too afraid to admit it?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Yeah, I've been frustrated with Murray too over not reading the defense. It's been obvious on certain throws he makes.

If Fitz doesn't like the guy, you know it's a problem.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:55 pm
Yeah, I've been frustrated with Murray too over not reading the defense. It's been obvious on certain throws he makes.

If Fitz doesn't like the guy, you know it's a problem.
Hope you're doing well In2ition! Always good to hear from you.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:41 pm
When Ertz went down in agony, likely done for the season with a bad injury, they panned to the sidelines where you could see Murray and Hollywood laughing it up, having a good time together. Later when McCoy hurt his knee and was grimacing on the ground, pan the cameras to Murray on the sidelines, hands in his pockets having a good time with Hollywood.

He's also famous for screaming at his head coach to calm the fuck down and having a fit when Hopkins was conversing with him on the sidelines last week.

There's tons of film on YouTube that shows him not reading the defense at the line and continually missing the right read, failing to progress his reads for the open receiver deep down the field.

I know we all love to rip Kingsbury but it seems Hopkins loves his play calling. What if, all this time, the problem has been Murray but many Cardinals fans are too afraid to admit it?
Murray is ass. I didn’t want to pay him and I was very vocal about it. He has not improved in any area since his rookie year. It’s obvious his best plays are just when the play breaks down and he gets by on legs alone. He doesn’t study and has a real low IQ and no nuts

I knew he was a loser the second he tried to sell hail Murray tshirts after the lucky win against buffalo. That was fittingly the beginning of the collapse that year

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

The game on Sunday was refreshingly well executed

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

What a game! Glad the nation got a taste.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

That was quite a showing. We should all be so proud.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

All hail bidwill