Is KD coming to the Suns?

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Drewsprocket

Re: Is KD coming to the Suns?

Post by Drewsprocket »

I worry about JJ sacrificing this season for his big moves. What moves has JJ passed on this summer for KD? What moves would he pass on now for holding off until January? Perhaps he’s trying to solve for needing a number 2 guy next to booker for now and the next trade deadline.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Guys I'm starting to think it could be any day now ...

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:06 am
Let's ask Flex!
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Indy

Post by Indy »

Never thought I would do this considering how much I dislike the guy, but Flex reported long before anyone else that KD wanted to come to Phoenix to play with Book and Chris. He was right on that.

You just have to know to ignore 85% of what he says, because he seems to only have very limited sources (or source?) and it is only from the side of the player/agent. He has not sources inside the Suns FO or the Nets FO.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Indy wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:42 am
Never thought I would do this considering how much I dislike the guy, but Flex reported long before anyone else that KD wanted to come to Phoenix to play with Book and Chris. He was right on that.

You just have to know to ignore 85% of what he says, because he seems to only have very limited sources (or source?) and it is only from the side of the player/agent. He has not sources inside the Suns FO or the Nets FO.
Still haven't heard that directly from KD so I'm not sure how accurate he was. Anyone have quotes or anything from the actual Kevin Durant?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Split T

Post by Split T »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:25 pm
Indy wrote:

Still haven't heard that directly from KD so I'm not sure how accurate he was. Anyone have quotes or anything from the actual Kevin Durant?
Kevin Durant isn’t going to come out and say anything like that. But Chris Haynes was the first national guy to report the trade request and he mentioned Phoenix as the sole team that was at the top of KD’s wish list. It wasn’t until later that the media included Miami on his wish list.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Split T wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:38 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:25 pm
Indy wrote:

Kevin Durant isn’t going to come out and say anything like that. But Chris Haynes was the first national guy to report the trade request and he mentioned Phoenix as the sole team that was at the top of KD’s wish list. It wasn’t until later that the media included Miami on his wish list.
Thank you.

Indy

Post by Indy »

lol

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:12 am
Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:06 am
Let's ask Flex!
We would if he hadn't disappeared.
"Be Legendary."

TOO

Post by TOO »

I guess he's not coming then? Ah well. Here's to more internal development.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

Indy

Post by Indy »

more like arrested

Vladimir_Taltos

Post by Vladimir_Taltos »

Keep seeing this thread in the top 3...soooo...is the bloody season starting yet?

Split T

Post by Split T »

Well there’s only 2 threads people are posting in, no one had posted in here for 9 days, so now you’re keeping it alive :)

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Here we go again. Round 2. Fight!

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Hmm. I'm not seeing this on any other sources. Do we trust this account?

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Yeah - that's clearly fake news.

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Informed he plans to request

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Durant is a phenomenal basketball player. But when he says mindbogglingly stupid shit like this, it makes me question whether he is actually a player you want on your roster.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Is he wrong?
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

I’m not really sure what’s wrong with what he said.