Cardinals

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
AmareIsGod

Re: Cardinals

Post by AmareIsGod »

The O-Line coach / run game coordinator was fired before the game, Sean Kugler. He apparently groped a woman in Mexico. Probably was drinking and partying with Steve Keim.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Split T

Post by Split T »

This would be nice

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Split T wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:05 am

This would be nice
Neither @JFowlerESPN or @DanGrazianoESPN have any mentions on their Twitter accounts about Sean Payton, much less an Arizona Cardinals consideration. You'd think if it was actually a thing either would Tweet about it.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:59 am
Split T wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:05 am

This would be nice
Neither @JFowlerESPN or @DanGrazianoESPN have any mentions on their Twitter accounts about Sean Payton, much less an Arizona Cardinals consideration. You'd think if it was actually a thing either would Tweet about it.
From history when Gambo breaks a story, the national guys will wait for it to die down and everyone forgets who actually broke the story, then they will release it, like they are breaking it themselves without giving the local guys credit, imo.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Split T

Post by Split T »

It’s from this article

Split T

Post by Split T »

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

He'd be a hero if he could simply get Kyler Murry to stop being a prima donna.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:40 pm
He'd be a hero if he could simply get Kyler Murry to stop being a prima donna.
Come on. You don't believe in miracles, do you? That would be like getting Ayton to be consistently aggressive.
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Another week, another SUCK.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Cheering for losses at this point. We need big changes…and a high pick won’t hurt either

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Same.

Coach, GM need to be done. QB is next in line if an actual smart, disciplined coach can’t fix him

I’m rooting for maximum losses in dramatic fashion

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Yes, losing games, where they were clearly in charge of the entire game, in the last seconds is perfectly Cardinals.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Split T

Post by Split T »

Is this Kyler calling for a change?

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Split T wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:30 am

Is this Kyler calling for a change?
Deleted?

Split T

Post by Split T »

He said, “Schematically we were kinda fucked”

Was talking specifically about the 4th down interception…not really directed towards Kliff so maybe that’s why it was deleted.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Oh yeah. I saw that. I know he didn’t mean it that way but pretty much sums up his career and Kliffs

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Kyler Murray fires back at ex-teammate Patrick Peterson over podcast jab

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/351 ... odcast-jab
Josh Weinfuss
ESPN Staff Writer

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray responded to former teammate Patrick Peterson on Wednesday night after the Minnesota Vikings cornerback criticized Murray on his podcast.

"Kyler Murray don't care about nobody but Kyler Murray," Peterson said. "That's just a matter of the fact."

Peterson and his co-host, former NFL cornerback Bryant McFadden, were discussing whether they believed Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury would end up being the "scapegoat" for an Arizona season gone awry. The Cardinals are currently on their bye week at 4-8.

In a Tweet posted about three hours after a clip from Peterson's show, "All Things Covered," was released, Murray wrote: "This isn't true...you on some weird sh-- @P2 you got my number, if you really felt like this as a 'big bro' or 'mentor' you supposed to call me and tell me, not drag me so your podcast can grow...."

Peterson and Murray were teammates in 2019 and 2020.

In the lead-up to Peterson's comments, McFadden said he believes that Murray should keep some of his thoughts private.

"It tells me he doesn't care about his head coach and he's putting everything on the head coach," McFadden said.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Yessss more dysfunction please! Blow it up!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Burn this mother fucker down!

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Maybe Murray will finally study film since he won't be able to aimlessly run in circles for the next calendar year.