Howdy...

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
spanky

Howdy...

Post by spanky »

Not sure who remembers me from the old site, it's been a LONG time since I've poked my head in here. I gave up after the other site went dead. Glad to be back, but not really, since we suck... but again, still fun to talk about how much we suck. LOL. I hope you still have the famous eerrr uhm, pic saved that got you in so much hot water on the other site Mori. Thanks for the approval. I probably don't deserve it. :lol: Where's my man Swingman :?:

Superbone

Re: Howdy...

Post by Superbone »

Welcome back, spanky! Long time no see. :)
"Be Legendary."

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

What up Spank!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Good to see you, Spanky! I think I still have the famous dildo pic somewhere, but I would have to dig around. As for SwingMan, he was here for a few years, but currently he is not posting on the site. He isn't banned or anything, but he chose to stop coming here after a bit of a disagreement. I think he posts on some other Suns/NBA forums, but not sure which. I miss the guy and wish him well.

spanky

Post by spanky »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:Good to see you, Spanky! I think I still have the famous dildo pic somewhere, but I would have to dig around. As for SwingMan, he was here for a few years, but currently he is not posting on the site. He isn't banned or anything, but he chose to stop coming here after a bit of a disagreement. I think he posts on some other Suns/NBA forums, but not sure which. I miss the guy and wish him well.
Thanks Marty, 'bone and ShelC... I'm not sure what I can contribute here other than a few snarky assessments once in awhile. Sarver really turned me off from the team and the NBA in general for several years and quite frankly, both still make me sick :lol: . I'm sorry to hear about SM, he was always a pretty good guy I got along with. (if you're out there SM come say hi). Thanks again for letting me rejoin the club gents...

Indy

Post by Indy »

welcome back!

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Welcome back as well! I gave this place up for dead for awhile. Mori saved the day.

jonh

Post by jonh »

spanky wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:Good to see you, Spanky! I think I still have the famous dildo pic somewhere, but I would have to dig around. As for SwingMan, he was here for a few years, but currently he is not posting on the site. He isn't banned or anything, but he chose to stop coming here after a bit of a disagreement. I think he posts on some other Suns/NBA forums, but not sure which. I miss the guy and wish him well.
Thanks Marty, 'bone and ShelC... I'm not sure what I can contribute here other than a few snarky assessments once in awhile. Sarver really turned me off from the team and the NBA in general for several years and quite frankly, both still make me sick :lol: . I'm sorry to hear about SM, he was always a pretty good guy I got along with. (if you're out there SM come say hi). Thanks again for letting me rejoin the club gents...
Have you read the posts on the stie? Snarky assessments comprises at least 80% of the dialogue here. :D

I was wondering if someone was going to make a Dan Langhi crack about the Mori picture during Watson's last days.