Suns News: October

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
iLLmatic

Re: Suns News: October

Post by iLLmatic »

^It's gonna be a shame when they realize that we needed to resign Green this year after he wins some games for us single-handedly again.

Indy

Post by Indy »

iLLmatic wrote:^It's gonna be a shame when they realize that we needed to resign Green this year after he wins some games for us single-handedly again.
With that happening several times last year, you would think they knew that. Maybe something else is going on there?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

We will have room for Green when we dump PJ Tucker.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Mori Chu wrote:We will have room for Green when we dump PJ Tucker.
Minutes and $$ are different. Not sure we will have enough to sign him.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

You gotta be kidding me:

https://twitter.com/ChrisMannixSI/status/519551430017839105

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Dominant scrimmage performance aside, this is what bothered me about the Shavlik signing. Our backup center apparently really is made of glass. Now we have to count on Shav the Magnificent to play significant minutes for us.

carey

Post by carey »

That's fucking ridiculous. Can his bones not handle catching a basketball? What the actual fuck?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Cap

Post by Cap »

Gerald Green says, just amputate the troublesome digit and move on.

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

Shabazz wrote:You gotta be kidding me:

This snakebit shit needs to stop - how the fuck did he do it this time?!?!?!?!

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

Put his ass on a milk-heavy diet PDQ - Ariza used to be like this & it came out a few years ago that dude hates milk.

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

Lived in Ukraine for 18 years, I'm sure his nutrition sucked. Probably needs to get on calcium supplements if he hasn't been already.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Dan H wrote:Lived in Ukraine for 18 years, I'm sure his nutrition sucked. Probably needs to get on calcium supplements if he hasn't been already.
You not say Ukraine weak!!!

Indy

Post by Indy »

SwingMan wrote:Put his ass on a milk-heavy diet PDQ - Ariza used to be like this & it came out a few years ago that dude hates milk.
Contrary to the American Dairy Counsel and their advertising/commercials, there isn't any evidence that cow milk improves bone strength or density (any more so than broccoli or tomatoes or any of the other tons of every day veggies that are part of a normal diet).

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
SwingMan wrote:Put his ass on a milk-heavy diet PDQ - Ariza used to be like this & it came out a few years ago that dude hates milk.
Contrary to the American Dairy Counsel and their advertising/commercials, there isn't any evidence that cow milk improves bone strength or density (any more so than broccoli or tomatoes or any of the other tons of every day veggies that are part of a normal diet).
This is interesting, because I've heard the same thing and that broccoli is a much better delivery method if you are calcium deficient. I hope they figure out how to fix this problem.
Last edited by In2ition on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Cap

Post by Cap »

In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
This is interesting, because I've heard the same thing and that broccoli is a much better delivery method if you a calcium deficient.
Best of both worlds: smother broccoli with melted cheese and butter. :)

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

Indy wrote:
I hadn't seen the American Dairy Counsel's ads - was speaking on the calcium side.

I've drank milk on a regular basis all my life and (knock on wood) have never suffered a broken bone - though something the American Dairy Counsel ads won't mention is that too much milk intake can be cancer-inducing. ;)

But, whatever - long as the kid gets a hell of a lot more calcium than he's gotten thus far, whether it's by milk, broccoli or whathaveyou, it doesn't matter how it's supplied. Just so long as those damn bones aren't snapping weekly.....

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Shabazz wrote:You gotta be kidding me:

<facepalm>
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Cap wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
This is interesting, because I've heard the same thing and that broccoli is a much better delivery method if you a calcium deficient.
Best of both worlds: smother broccoli with melted cheese and butter. :)
Is there any other way?!
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

https://twitter.com/paulcoro/status/519565531272060931

Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »