Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
ShelC

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by ShelC »

Wally_West wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:44 pm
We’re not winning this game unless Booker wakes up. What shit game after game 1. Still plenty of time to be legendary.
They've definitely put the ball in Payne's hands to start the 2nd half and told him to go. Clips really haven't had an answer for him so far.

SunsRIt

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by SunsRIt »

This is such an ugly game.

phatmike

Post by phatmike »

Here we go. DA leading the charge

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Ayton imposing his will

BAMF

Post by BAMF »

Scott Foster Just saying

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

Ayton and Payne are just carrying us tonight!

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Nothing is more convincing than an official calling a foul from 35 feet away..
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I don't think it's possible for Reggie Jackson to miss.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Ladies and Gentlemen, Patrick Beverley.

He's the guy at LA Fitness who does ultra marathons but can't dribble, pass, or shoot. He just runs around hitting people.
Last edited by Flagrant Fowl on Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Fuck Patrick Beverly

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Here we go. Book's nose busted off a headbutt from Beverley. Looks like a cut on the bridge of his nose. Hopefully not broken or anything more serious.

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Wally_West wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:53 pm
Fuck Patrick Beverly
I second that

phatmike

Post by phatmike »

Feed the beast

BAMF

Post by BAMF »

When you headbutt someone and its called a common foul.... Ah Scott Foster

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Does Booker have a broken nose? Dude. Come on.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Call a timeout Monty.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Suns nice response after Book leaves for the lockerroom. Moore, Mikal, Cam, Jae and DA out there to close the 3rd. Cam Johnson with two big baskets off cuts. Mikal and Crowder still quiet on the offensive end but doing the other things. Need some offense out of one of them. We'll be leaning on Payne in the 4th for offense if Book is out or limited.

Split T

Post by Split T »

I don’t think that was dirty by Bev, he reached and missed as Booker made his move.

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Get payne back in asap. Need a creator
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Split T wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:59 pm
I don’t think that was dirty by Bev, he reached and missed as Booker made his move.
It wasn't dirty, but it was typical of Beverley because he's not actually good at playing basketball. So dumb stuff like accidentally headbutting his opponent is much more likely to happen.