Suns News: Week 13 1/18-1/24

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Indy

Re: Suns News: Week 13 1/18-1/24

Post by Indy »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:I'd rather watch Goodwin force layups and draw fouls than Knight force jumpers. Neither option is great, but at least Goodwin is fun to watch at times.
Not to mention that Archie wasn't alive when Pulp Fiction debuted. I know you can only say "but he is still young" so long, but he really is. I think we know exactly what top-flight Knight looks like. I think we are still figuring that out with Goodwin.

wpmiller42

Post by wpmiller42 »

Indy wrote:
TheOriginalOriginal wrote:I'd rather watch Goodwin force layups and draw fouls than Knight force jumpers. Neither option is great, but at least Goodwin is fun to watch at times.
Not to mention that Archie wasn't alive when Pulp Fiction debuted. I know you can only say "but he is still young" so long, but he really is. I think we know exactly what top-flight Knight looks like. I think we are still figuring that out with Goodwin.
I think with the right coach, Goodwin could really turn into a solid player. But I'm not sure if the right coach for him is the right coach for the team. I get the sense he needs to play for someone like Skiles or Thibs, but that's probably not exactly who this teams needs now.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I think Thibs would work wonders with this team. There are a lot of guys on the roster who are capable of playing good to great defense, but they need somebody to drill it into them and not put up with any bullshit. Thibs would be an exceptional coach for us.