NBA All-Star Weekend 2016

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
pickle

Re: NBA All-Star Weekend 2016

Post by pickle »

I am not sure that SDC meant his comments in a racial way, although to my untrained eye it does seem a bit uncalled for. The others are just making fun of the situation. I don't think this is actually a discussion about race or politics, to be honest.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

If it wasn't clear (I think it was), my post had nothing to do with race and everything to do with SDC's posts.

SDC - in case you're confused - in general you should avoid saying stuff like "the half whiteys all made it to the finals."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Shabazz wrote:SDC - in case you're confused - in general you should avoid saying stuff like "the half whiteys all made it to the finals."
sdc: Yup, that's the idea. I also don't really like the "all lives matter" sig because I think it's a bit politically charged and can be perceived as racially inflammatory, but I won't insist that you remove it.

SDC

Post by SDC »

Mori Chu wrote:
Shabazz wrote:SDC - in case you're confused - in general you should avoid saying stuff like "the half whiteys all made it to the finals."
sdc: Yup, that's the idea. I also don't really like the "all lives matter" sig because I think it's a bit politically charged and can be perceived as racially inflammatory, but I won't insist that you remove it.
thanks, and as a rule, you dont let the irrational minority dictate the terms of proper conduct.

SDC

Post by SDC »

wait, did you just say you dont like people saying "all lives matter"?

Cap

Post by Cap »

Can you guys please take this discussion to the Politics folder?