Game Day: Suns (2-4) @ Lakers (3-3), Sun 11/6/16

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
specialsauce

Re: Game Day: Suns (2-4) @ Lakers (3-3), Sun 11/6/16

Post by specialsauce »

Oh yeah Chandler the solution to when you suck ass is to just start talking trash. Booker falls asleep on D watching them and Clarkson hits a huge 3 that basically ices it. Smooth move guys. Should be proud of your game tonight. Just outstanding job by the vets. Tucker, Chandler, Knight all outstanding play. Fucking losers. Watson needs to wake the fuck up.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Fans taking selfies of themselves taking selfies on the jumbotron. I love where our society has gone.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Tyson sucks chants from the crowd ringing through the arena.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

I've never wished injury on anyone before but I wouldn't mind seeing Knight and Tucker suffer season ending injuries so that Ulis and Bender play instead. Because Earl Watson is too much of an idiot to just bench Knight and Tucker and McD is too stubborn to see and get rid of both those scrubs.

I know I'm a bad person for saying that but who cares, they'll get the best in the biz rehabilitation while still getting paid millions.

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

To bad they can't actually play any defense in crunch time tonight.
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Tucker has contributed more than Knight. Instead of injuries, lets package them together in a trade.

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

We got one minute out of our three draft choices tonight.
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Booker 39 points, Warren 22 points. A loss. I'll take it. Ping pong balls.

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

We need a real point guard.

Imagine if we had a Nash/Dragic type pushing the pace and getting Booker, Warren in the rookies in rhythm and position.

Fuck Eric Knight. I mean Brandon Bledsoe. I mean.... yeah both those guys! :P

carey

Post by carey »

Off to bed guys. My legs are shot from standing all day on the one working leg. I'm sore as hell and exhausted. Hoping the Suns figure this thing out sooner or later. I'd look into packaging Knight and Len. Could net us something interesting. Or not.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

Bledsoe - 2 assists, 5 turnovers

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:He hooked Len and pulled him down and the foul is on Len? Ok a******.
That was an absolutely horrible call and that's when the game turned.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

carey

Post by carey »

One last thing. Booker had to play 45 minutes. Our bench gave us nothing. 9 points on 4 of 18 shooting. And we aren't playing Chriss, Bender or Ulis why?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

I wonder if Booker's the youngest player ever to have back-to-back 38 point games.
Last edited by Shabazz on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

Earl Watson is the new Byron Scott. And Luke Walton is the new Steve Kerr.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Still not close to ready to give up on Len. He's rebounding like a fiend, doing a good job protecting the rim and trying to keep it simple on offense. Watch how much better he plays when he's running a two man game with Ulis or Booker. Having Knight, and to a lesser extent Bledsoe, be the primary ball-handler when he's in the game is just not a good situation for him. Watson yo-yoing his minutes can't help either.

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

Shabazz wrote:Still not close to ready to give up on Len. He's rebounding like a fiend, doing a good job protecting the rim and trying to keep it simple on offense. Watch how much better he plays when he's running a two man game with Ulis or Booker. Having Knight, and to a lesser extent Bledsoe, be the primary ball-handler when he's in the game is just not a good situation for him. Watson yo-yoing his minutes can't help either.
He's not rebounding ****. Don't just look at the box scores, almost all his rebounds are from him trying to tip his own misses and STILL MISSING. He gets so many chances because he's so tall but still can't finish.

I'd wager something like 80% of Len's rebounds for this season is from his own misses and ended with him still missing on that possession.

You have to watch the games to truly understand how garbage Alex Len is.

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

UglyTruth wrote:
Shabazz wrote:Still not close to ready to give up on Len. He's rebounding like a fiend, doing a good job protecting the rim and trying to keep it simple on offense. Watch how much better he plays when he's running a two man game with Ulis or Booker. Having Knight, and to a lesser extent Bledsoe, be the primary ball-handler when he's in the game is just not a good situation for him. Watson yo-yoing his minutes can't help either.
He's not rebounding ****. Don't just look at the box scores, almost all his rebounds are from him trying to tip his own misses and STILL MISSING. He gets so many chances because he's so tall but still can't finish.

I'd wager something like 80% of Len's rebounds for this season is from his own misses and ended with him still missing on that possession.

2 missed FG and 11 Rebounds. That match just doesn't add up.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

UglyTruth wrote:

Watched every game. Pretty easy to take a look at offensive vs. defensive rebounds before making that argument.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Shabazz wrote:I wonder if Booker's the youngest player ever to have back-to-back 38 point games.
Per Suns Twitter it is.