Bledsoe wants out!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Nodack

Re: Bledsoe wants out!

Post by Nodack »

Superbone wrote:
Wally_West wrote:
JCSunsfan wrote:
Superbone wrote:Hey, maybe he was in a beauty salon with his wife when he made the tweet? I'd want outta there too!
Ok. This cannot be a coincidence. Bledsoe reads this board. I don’t buy the idea that you two separately came up with the same excuse.

Nice call Bone.
If that’s the case then I wonder how he feels about everyone talking s*** on him.... :?
<gulp>
And the fact that McDonough was so sure that Bledsoe was lying. Maybe he reads this board too...

Bone, you may be personally responsible for inadvertently getting Bledsoe fired. Lol

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

looks like it's going to be to the Nuggets for Faried and Mudiay.
~~~~~

carey

Post by carey »

DrSublime wrote:looks like it's going to be to the Nuggets for Faried and Mudiay.
What makes you say that? That deal stinks.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Ring_Wanted wrote:
In2ition wrote:
virtual9mm wrote:My suspicion is that Chriss was a Watson guy and that he's going to be packaged in a trade now that Watson's out. Bender will start to get the 30 mpg that he is starting to show that he deserves.

And don't be surprised if McDonough somehow pulls a rabbit out of a hat and gets more value for Bledsoe than anyone has thought possible. It happened with M******f and it happened with Dragic. He fouls himself and somehow gets a nice deal to wash the stench off his hands. It's been one of his saving graces, actually.
I wonder if they put together a package of Chriss, Bledsoe, and Chandler for something decent. One can only hope.
I believe this could have landed you Drummond in the offseason but not now. This package has been floating my mind for some time now and have been toying with it on the trade machine.
Why do we want Drummond?
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Nodack wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Wally_West wrote:
JCSunsfan wrote:
Superbone wrote:Hey, maybe he was in a beauty salon with his wife when he made the tweet? I'd want outta there too!
Ok. This cannot be a coincidence. Bledsoe reads this board. I don’t buy the idea that you two separately came up with the same excuse.

Nice call Bone.
If that’s the case then I wonder how he feels about everyone talking s*** on him.... :?
<gulp>
And the fact that McDonough was so sure that Bledsoe was lying. Maybe he reads this board too...

Bone, you may be personally responsible for inadvertently getting Bledsoe fired. Lol
If Bled, McD, and Gambo read this board, they must be pretty depressed.

Gambo: Thank you for the news coverage. Please keep you opinions to yourself.
McD: I know you work for Robert, but please try to be professional and treat people professionally. Thank you for getting good end-of-bench talent. Now let's work on getting guys that fit together in the starting lineup.
Bled: We wish you all the best in your new location, and we hope you land on a team where you are a better fit. You seem like a good dude, and you would be a fan favorite in the right role. We believe in you.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

DrSublime wrote:looks like it's going to be to the Nuggets for Faried and Mudiay.
Are you just pulling stuff out of your ass? You're the only person saying this. A source or something would be nice.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

That Faried/Mudiay post just made me cringe tbh , I'm not a fan of Mudiay (should not take minutes from Ulis or James). In that potential deal is Manimal an expiring contract because we already struggling to play our 4's and 5's
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Cap

Post by Cap »

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

bajanguy008 wrote:That Faried/Mudiay post just made me cringe tbh , I'm not a fan of Mudiay (should not take minutes from Ulis or James). In that potential deal is Manimal an expiring contract because we already struggling to play our 4's and 5's
It was just someone spewing their thoughts on what they "think" will happen. I wouldn't put any weight into it. He's the only one that has said this will happen and I can't find anything on any sports websites or Twitter referencing it.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
bajanguy008 wrote:That Faried/Mudiay post just made me cringe tbh , I'm not a fan of Mudiay (should not take minutes from Ulis or James). In that potential deal is Manimal an expiring contract because we already struggling to play our 4's and 5's
It was just someone spewing their thoughts on what they "think" will happen. I wouldn't put any weight into it. He's the only one that has said this will happen and I can't find anything on any sports websites or Twitter referencing it.
Could there be a better option out there that we are waiting until the FA's can be traded? Isn't that until Dec. 12th?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Split T

Post by Split T »

I'd be pretty disappointed if we end up with faried and Mudiay.

I guess Mudiay is kinda interesting, but faried has another year on his contract and is upset in Denver because he doesn't play and I wouldn't want him playing here. I'd do Mudiay and Arthur if Denver added a first. Or I'd do Murray, but Denver won't do that.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

The possibility of Bledsoe going to the Nuggets for Faried, Mudiay and an unprotected pick sounds fantastic. Mudiay may be a reclamation project, the Suns can see if a change in scenery helps him. Faried can be flipped for another piece. There's a good chance that the Nuggets won't make the playoffs this year, even with Bledsoe.

Actually, I'm salivating at this trade.

Split T

Post by Split T »

virtual9mm wrote:The possibility of Bledsoe going to the Nuggets for Faried, Mudiay and an unprotected pick sounds fantastic. Mudiay may be a reclamation project, the Suns can see if a change in scenery helps him. Faried can be flipped for another piece. There's a good chance that the Nuggets won't make the playoffs this year, even with Bledsoe.

Actually, I'm salivating at this trade.

If we can actually flip faried for an expiring or a 2nd rounder, I'd be fine with it, I just don't want faried on this team, unless he's fine not playing.

Also, I think Denver is a playoff team. I know the west is loaded, but I think they're the best of the non top 4. And Bledsoe only makes them better.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

If Denver were a playoff team, the pick would be much less attractive. I'm sure that the Suns would be able to flip Faried.

Split T

Post by Split T »

virtual9mm wrote:If Denver were a playoff team, the pick would be much less attractive. I'm sure that the Suns would be able to flip Faried.
Teams like Utah, Memphis, and Portland are playing better than I thought, so it's still possible Denver misses the playoffs. But a Bledsoe/Harris/Chandler/Millsap/Jokic lineup should be a playoff team.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nba-a ... moving-on/

Couple tidbits...speaking to the Nugs about Mudiay and Faried. Speaking to the Bucks about Monroe. We're also putting out feelers for Chandler to see if there's a package deal there. I doubt we'd get Brogdon but could take back Monroe and a guy like Hansen for Bledsoe and Chandler. I'm sure the Bucks would have interest in Chandler as he's a vet who's won and has some history with Kidd.

Split T

Post by Split T »

What do people think of Monroe? He's a good offensive player, but he's a 5 that doesn't really defend the rim. He's kinda hard to play major minutes in today's NBA. You've got to put a rim protexting/floor stretching 4 next to him. Bender and Chriss make sense in theory. I'm kinda underwhelmed with the rumored trade options. Hopefully something decent pops up.

Split T

Post by Split T »

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/922890884009492480

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Yea no shit. McD sat on his ass again with a trade request until it blew up in his face. Bledsoe's value wasn't great anyways and now, once again, we have no leverage.

carey

Post by carey »

I'd just as soon keep him if the likes of Monroe and Henson is all we can get. Yuck. He's a 20/5/5 guy with another full year on his deal. People will up their offers at the trade deadline & I'm ok with him being home until then if necessary.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!