Phx-suns.net...radio show?!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Kryptonic

Re: Phx-suns.net...radio show?!

Post by Kryptonic »

What ever happened to this? This next season could be a good one to bring it back :)

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

MrRadienr was in prime form, haha.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Charlie Smithy!

Post by Charlie Smithy! »

Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:37 pm
What ever happened to this? This next season could be a good one to bring it back :)
Wow, you really descended to the fiery pits of Tartarus to find this one!!

So back in the day when I initially was trying to get this off of the ground, I didn't have the internet bandwidth to really see it through, also I was less than impressed with the Blog Talk Radio platform.

But... ten years later, with better internet, and hopefully with a better hosting platform, maybe I'll get this off the ground this time.🤷‍♂️

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

With 3 little kids and a 4th on the way, I don't think I could lead a podcast or radio show right now. But I'd be happy to call in to it or be a co-host or whatever if that is helpful. I don't know much about getting podcasts posted online, but I do have web servers we could put podcast files on if that is useful.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:37 pm
With 3 little kids and a 4th on the way, I don't think I could lead a podcast or radio show right now. But I'd be happy to call in to it or be a co-host or whatever if that is helpful. I don't know much about getting podcasts posted online, but I do have web servers we could put podcast files on if that is useful.
I’d argue maybe you need the podcast (or a hobby) so you can stop pumping out kids. 😉. J/k!

Seriously though, congrats on the fam and the incoming addition. The time goes by so fast, enjoy every minute of it 😀

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Charlie Smithy! wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:59 pm
Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:37 pm
Wow, you really descended to the fiery pits of Tartarus to find this one!!

So back in the day when I initially was trying to get this off of the ground, I didn't have the internet bandwidth to really see it through, also I was less than impressed with the Blog Talk Radio platform.

But... ten years later, with better internet, and hopefully with a better hosting platform, maybe I'll get this off the ground this time.🤷‍♂️
Best of luck if you do decide to get it going, you’d have at least 1 listener guaranteed. 😉

Uncle_Gene

Post by Uncle_Gene »

Great idea. Hope things work out, Smithy. :)
Phoenix Suns 2024-25 NBA Champions !