2017 NBA Draft Lottery

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
O_Gardino

Re: 2017 NBA Draft Lottery

Post by O_Gardino »

Sunsfan4life wrote:
bajanguy008 wrote:you guys r so right though. No Suns love in the coverage , at least they acknowledged the super fan. Seems like Devin is holding something for good luck

Booker had some sort of trinket I think the kid gave him, he held it up, but they didnt even ask him about it. Nice Job ESPN.
Looked like a special Olympics medal to me.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

UglyTruth wrote: Too bad the HIV hasn't caught up to him yet.
:shock:
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

Can the Suns please never send Devin Booker and a special needs kid to the draft ever again please?

Booker was drafted #13 which is generally considered an unlucky number.

Special needs kids are obviously unlucky in general.
Last edited by UglyTruth on Tue May 16, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

MOTHER PUS BUCKET
Last edited by LazarusLong on Tue May 16, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

EDC

Post by EDC »

Pips wrote:Next news, Bled must go on another surgery.
Not that I am hoping injury on anyone but wouldn't that be better for us? It isn't like we are going to trade him now.

I think we will play better without him. If not better at least close to as well. This will also give Booker more time to develop with the ball in his hands.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

iLLmatic wrote:I braced myself that this was going to happen and I'm still pissed
Same!

Just one f'n year it would be nice to have something break our way!
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
UglyTruth wrote: Too bad the HIV hasn't caught up to him yet.
:shock:
Don't get offended by half the the stuff I'm about to post, I'm rage posting.

This is the worst I've felt about the Suns since Ron Artest caught Kobe's air ball and hit the buzzer beater in 2010 WCFs.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Sunsfan4life wrote:
Superbone wrote:The Celtic's guy says this is "pretty good." f*** you!

His first name is "Wyc" what did you expect?

Pretty sure he thought he was repping the Bruins up there.
Good point.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Good chance Jackson is there at 4. I think you take him if he is. Fultz to C's Ball to LAL is pretty easy. The Sixers roster screams GUARD. Think BC will go with someone like Smth or Fox
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

UglyTruth wrote:Can the Suns please never send Devin Booker and a special needs kid to the draft ever again please?

You're just being a worthless POS. Wishing death on Magic via his HIV killing him. Talking negatively about people with special needs. Why don't you GTFO and stop posting for awhile. You're actually being super offensive and disgusting. It's one thing to be disappointed and pissed off. It's another to be a shitty human.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

On the Plus side, McDonaugh may keep his Kentucky players streak alive!
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Sunsfan4life wrote:Good chance Jackson is there at 4. I think you take him if he is. Fultz to C's Ball to LAL is pretty easy. The Sixers roster screams GUARD. Think BC will go with someone like Smth or Fox
I'm thinking the same. To me, I didn't really care much if we were anywhere between 2-5. Fultz is clearly the #1 pick, but after that the difference between the next 4-5 players is marginal and based on team need and scheme.

Sure, picking 2 or 3 gives us more leverage, but we can still get an elite player at 4 in this draft.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

AmareIsGod wrote:
iLLmatic wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:I prefer the way the NFL does it. No lottery. You get the pick based on your record and standings. The NBA Lottery is garbage.
Yep. I prefer the non guaranteed contracts too in the NFL.
At least the NFL has parity and is constantly competitive going into a season. The NBA, where the lottery is a fraud, players get guaranteed money, best friends team up together and super teams unite. Until LeBron retires or Golden State suffers a falling out of friendships, what's the point? We all know who's going to represent the East and West every season.
My thoughts exactly.

EDC

Post by EDC »

AmareIsGod wrote:
UglyTruth wrote:Can the Suns please never send Devin Booker and a special needs kid to the draft ever again please?

You're just being a worthless POS. Wishing death on Magic via his HIV killing him. Talking negatively about people with special needs. Why don't you GTFO and stop posting for awhile. You're actually being super offensive and disgusting. It's one thing to be disappointed and pissed off. It's another to be a shitty human.

Really? Getting offended by silly things on a sports board is pretty out there as well. Do you honestly believe he really wants someone dead? Chill with the PC. :)

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

No one would be bitching and moaning about parity if the Suns were benefiting from the current state of the league. Stop being hypocrites.

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

AmareIsGod wrote:

You're just being a worthless POS. Wishing death on Magic via his HIV killing him. Talking negatively about people with special needs. Why don't you GTFO and stop posting for awhile. You're actually being super offensive and disgusting. It's one thing to be disappointed and pissed off. It's another to be a s*** human.
How am I talking negatively about people with special needs? You don't think that their unlucky? My brother is a special needs kid and I have no problem admitting that he was born unlucky.

And the Magic thing was obviously just rage.

carey

Post by carey »

This pick will be open for business.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

JJ Slim

Post by JJ Slim »

Superbone wrote:
JJ Slim wrote:Why God? Oh WHYYYYY?
Standard Suns luck. Thanks for watching. We probably get 5 if you hadn't.
Thanks! Trust me I know the Suns luck. I was just hoping for once it would go their way.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:No one would be bitching and moaning about parity if the Suns were benefiting from the current state of the league. Stop being hypocrites.
You're right. The Suns constantly are the beneficiary of the state of the league. All those banners. You know as well as we all do that we get shit on by the NBA on a regular basis. But hypocrite on we shall.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

The OGW raises her warty, ugly face again ...
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?