Markieff Morris Watch

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
iLLmatic

Re: Markieff Morris Watch

Post by iLLmatic »

Judging by how the front office added to this roster over the off season they did not plan to suck and be a lottery team this year.

SDC

Post by SDC »

iLLmatic wrote:Judging by how the front office added to this roster over the off season they did not plan to suck and be a lottery team this year.
they thought morris' fever would break after a month or so. it didnt. and there werent any decent offers for kieff then other than lowballs.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

iLLmatic wrote:If he was, he's not anymore after that 2 minute bit.
I love how he acts like he runs the Suns. I told them!!! I told them to trade him! But they said everything would be OK.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Superbone wrote:
I love how he acts like he runs the Suns. I told them!!! I told them to trade him! But they said everything would be OK.
Even if he was right, he sounded like a lunatic.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Shabazz wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Even if he was right, he sounded like a lunatic.
Well, he is.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Cap wrote:Sarver : Keef :: sose : misteradiant
Low-key post of the week. RIP phxsuns.net.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Mori Chu wrote:
So true. Nice job cappy

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
So true. Nice job cappy
Hail phx-suns.net!
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

SDC wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:
Agree. That rant was beautifully spot on but about as far away from a mouthpiece for the organization as he could get. He was basically blasting all levels of the organization. Was a breath of fresh air.
he sounded like glenn beck ranting. and the reason they havent traded morris yet was because they were waiting for the highest bid until trading day deadline. dont doubt the suns org. they got TWO first round picks for goran's EXPIRING contract.
And those same Suns gave away LAKERS FIRST ROUND PICK for Knight's EXPIRING contract from the Bucks.

You must be out of your mind if you don't think Pat Riley knows what he's doing, he's gonna make sure the Heat aren't garbage in the years those picks are due.

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

It was also believed the Lakers would be good when they traded out those picks for Nash and Howard. Even if you are a good team, one mere injury can put you in the lottery.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

And those same Suns gave away LAKERS FIRST ROUND PICK for Knight's EXPIRING contract from the Bucks.
The saddest irony of it is, the SUNS themselves will probably make it so that the Lakers pick vests. By the Suns having a worse record than the Lakers, I bet it'll drop the Lakers' pick to 4th, meaning we would have gotten it. ARGHHHHHHHHH!

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

Mori Chu wrote:
The saddest irony of it is, the SUNS themselves will probably make it so that the Lakers pick vests. By the Suns having a worse record than the Lakers, I bet it'll drop the Lakers' pick to 4th, meaning we would have gotten it. ARGHHHHHHHHH!
If that pick ends up being some star player, that trade will end up worse than the Harden trade to be the worst trade made in the last several years.

SDC

Post by SDC »

UglyTruth wrote:
SDC wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:
Agree. That rant was beautifully spot on but about as far away from a mouthpiece for the organization as he could get. He was basically blasting all levels of the organization. Was a breath of fresh air.
he sounded like glenn beck ranting. and the reason they havent traded morris yet was because they were waiting for the highest bid until trading day deadline. dont doubt the suns org. they got TWO first round picks for goran's EXPIRING contract.

You must be out of your mind if you don't think Pat Riley knows what he's doing, he's gonna make sure the Heat aren't garbage in the years those picks are due.
oh that... haha... okay... time for another round of whose fault is it: Sarver or Mcdo?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Whoever came up with and okayed that trade is a freaking IDIOT, that's all I can say.

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

Mori Chu wrote:Whoever came up with and okayed that trade is a freaking IDIOT, that's all I can say.
Probably our boy Babby.

SDC

Post by SDC »

iLLmatic wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:Whoever came up with and okayed that trade is a freaking IDIOT, that's all I can say.
Probably our boy Babby.
:?

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

SDC wrote:
UglyTruth wrote:
SDC wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:

oh that... haha... okay... time for another round of whose fault is it: Sarver or Mcdo?
I'm not down with giving McD all the praise and credit for the good moves and giving Sarver all the criticism and blame for the bad moves.

And I don't even like Sarver.

Indy

Post by Indy »

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/699633212562108416

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

Why not?! He has a such an awesome contract and he is sooooooooooo talented. :roll:
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

INFORMER wrote:Why not?! He has a such an awesome contract and he is sooooooooooo talented. :roll:
Sans the eyeroll, your audition quotes for the future Suns GM position is going very well.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass