Game Day: Pelicans (7-18) @ Suns (11-16), Fri 12/18/15

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
AmareIsGod

Re: Game Day: Pelicans (7-18) @ Suns (11-16), Fri 12/18/15

Post by AmareIsGod »

At least Knight is consistently streaky.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

No Booker or Goodwin tonight, but plenty of Price.
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695

Indy

Post by Indy »

The Bobster wrote:The number of courtside empty seats tonight is a little disturbing.
The rich people take forever to come back from halftime.

Indy

Post by Indy »

The Bobster wrote:No Booker or Goodwin tonight, but plenty of Price.
the price is right.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Morris. Bad defense. Clank. Clank. Foul. Nice 4 possession stretch. At least he's looking to pass when he gets the ball.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Holy shit. Anthony Davis needs to get that eyebrow waxed or plucked. That's embarrassing!

He's a millionaire superstar. Has anybody pointed that shit out to him?

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

AmareIsGod wrote:Holy shit. Anthony Davis needs to get that eyebrow waxed or plucked. That's embarrassing!

Are you just now noticing????
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

My stream finally jumped from SD to HD. It became startling apparent instantly. Not sure how many games he's neglected that thing but somebody owes it to him to tell him it's out of control. He looks like an alien with that caterpillar between his eyes.

carey

Post by carey »

The Bobster wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:Holy shit. Anthony Davis needs to get that eyebrow waxed or plucked. That's embarrassing!

Are you just now noticing????
I'm sure he's joking, but if not... he has "Fear the brow" trademarked. Along with other stuff regarding the brow. It would be like Michael Strahan fixing the gap in his teeth at this point.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I think there's a big difference. Plenty of people have a gap in their two front teeth. I just Googled it and it is trademarked and he intentionally has that nasty unibrow. That's the first time I've ever seen an intentional unibrow. Absolutely ridiculous and looks terrible.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

As I say that, the broadcast has a commercial where Anthony Davis actually talks positively about and mentions his unibrow.

Fuck me for not knowing what's up. I don't get it at all. :roll:

JCSunsfan

Post by JCSunsfan »

AmareIsGod wrote:I think there's a big difference. Plenty of people have a gap in their two front teeth. I just Googled it and it is trademarked and he intentionally has that nasty unibrow. That's the first time I've ever seen an intentional unibrow. Absolutely ridiculous and looks terrible.
There is something else to fix first. Maybe he has.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Wow. It looks like the small head that comes out of that stomach in the Alien movie.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

It seems he has one of those disorders where he likes having a disfigured, alien caterpillar like appearance. I forget what that condition is called but man. I'm not someone that judges people but to intentionally look like an asshole and be a millionaire is baffling.

carey

Post by carey »

16 point lead with 4 minutes left? Time for the collapse, no?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Perkins just slapped that ref and didn't get a technical? Wow.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

If I'm deciding between Bledsoe and Knight, I'm going with Bledsoe everytime. More consistent and can get to the line. Knight frustrates me.

carey

Post by carey »

Color me surprised. A win.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

carey

Post by carey »

AmareIsGod wrote:It seems he has one of those disorders where he likes having a disfigured, alien caterpillar like appearance. I forget what that condition is called but man. I'm not someone that judges people but to intentionally look like an asshole and be a millionaire is baffling.
I know it's a shock but some people don't care about their appearance. And some people do not find what society says is attractive to be attractive. The most important thing is that he's comfortable in his own skin.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

carey wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:It seems he has one of those disorders where he likes having a disfigured, alien caterpillar like appearance. I forget what that condition is called but man. I'm not someone that judges people but to intentionally look like an asshole and be a millionaire is baffling.
I know it's a shock but some people don't care about their appearance. And some people do not find what society says is attractive to be attractive. The most important thing is that he's comfortable in his own skin.
Okay well... :roll:

Apparently I'm superficial and shallow then.