Game Day: Suns (12-23) @ Kings (12-20), Sat 1/2/16

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Ring_Wanted

Re: Game Day: Suns (12-23) @ Kings (12-20), Sat 1/2/16

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Shabazz wrote:RE Len: He doesn't look right. He's clearly playing one-handed and that's not a good look when you don't have great hands to begin with. I think Horny saw that and thought it would be better off letting him rest.
If Len is not 100% just don't play him. The season is lost, and playing hobbled is not going to help his production or confidence. Yesterday he was the worst I've seen him since his rookie season. Go with Chandler and Corey Jefferson at C.

PJ Tucker at PF has its benefits. 'Stretches' the floor when you park him at the corner, he is closer to the rim for offensive rebounds (grabbed two in a row to start the game) and his defender is not a SF so TOs should be lower. And of course, TJ starts.

Alright. One more loss and we have dropped below the Pelicans. Just two games above Brooklyn. Brandon Ingram, we're coming for you.

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

JCSunsfan wrote:Its going to get (already is) ugly, but that is what is going to happen when your starting line up inclueds players aged 24, 19, and 22.
I can live with ugly especially if we are young. It's the dumb what I can't stand and the problem is that it starts at PG.
Horny is safer now than he was before Bledsoe's injury.
Maybe, but getting embarrassed by the 76rs, Kings and other bottom feeders won't help him, especially when Watson is already waiting on the sidelines. There needs to be improvement even if it doesn't reflect on the W column.
Do not be surprised to see the Suns start shipping off their vet players soon. I can see Tucker, Chandler, Price, and eve Leuer and Tele being shipped off to teams that are looking for veteran depth as they approach post season.
Leuer shouldn't be shopped. He makes a nice backup PF and is one of our rare smart players.

Poor Chandler has to be fed up already. Games pass by and he can't even sniff the ball on offense. He rolls but it is like he doesn't even exist to our ballhandlers. I'd like to see a little of twin towers with Len.

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Oh, and great to see no TOs from Knight.