Game Day: Heat (21-14) @ Suns (13-25), Fri 1/8/16

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
INFORMER

Re: Game Day: Heat (21-14) @ Suns (13-25), Fri 1/8/16

Post by INFORMER »

OE32 wrote: I think we'd be better off waiting for some success with this young team, which would elevate the trade value of Knight, Bled and everyone else.
That will be a long wait.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

OE32

Post by OE32 »

INFORMER wrote:
OE32 wrote: I think we'd be better off waiting for some success with this young team, which would elevate the trade value of Knight, Bled and everyone else.
Well it hasn't taken me long to change my mind! :lol: This Indiana game has shown me something. Watching Archie and Brown execute the offense was such a contrast to what we've been seeing out of Bled and Knight. :shock:

Indy

Post by Indy »

Exactly. That hammy injury really affected him, too.

Indy

Post by Indy »

OE32 wrote:
INFORMER wrote:
Well it hasn't taken me long to change my mind! :lol: This Indiana game has shown me something. Watching Archie and Brown execute the offense was such a contrast to what we've been seeing out of Bled and Knight. :shock:

Exactly. And Archie isn't a PG, and almost doesn't play at all. Brown is a d-leaguer. Both did a better job running our offense than our 140M is getting us.

OE32

Post by OE32 »

Indy wrote:
OE32 wrote:
INFORMER wrote:

Exactly. And Archie isn't a PG, and almost doesn't play at all. Brown is a d-leaguer. Both did a better job running our offense than our 140M is getting us.
I agree.

I wonder what kind of value these two have around the league. Strange to say - each of them could learn something from Archie's performance tonight. I'm still interested in giving them time, but after last night, I'm more interested in seeing what Archie can bring to the table as a PG.