Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Furlanfufi wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm
We're shooting 25% from 3. Lucky us they are shooting 12.5%
The problem is we're missing more of the wide open ones.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Flagrant Fowl

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

phatmike wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm
virtual9mm wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:53 pm
Did Booker hurt his wrist? Icing it now.
I've noticed that he's been doing that for quite a while now. Weeks if not longer
It's preventative. It'll burst into flames if he doesn't ice it.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Phew

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

So did Mann foul Saric 3 times or just 2 times on Dario's post up?

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Book not looking good early

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Dammit, Lue took out Cousins. The Clippers are way better when they go small against Dario.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Just ugly basketball from the Suns.

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Yet they are still up.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Wally_West wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:03 pm
Booker looking terrible. Hope he hears up after halftime.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Booker needs to get his head out of his ass.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

SunsRIt wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:08 pm
Yet they are still up.
Not for king if they keep it up.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

virtual9mm wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:08 pm
Wally_West wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:03 pm
Booker looking terrible. Hope he hears up after halftime.
CP3 will face time him and he'll wake up

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Neither team looks very good besides Cam Payne and Reggie Jackson.

Suns cannot keep missing open 3's. The Clippers aren't going to miss theirs.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Crowder and Bridges need to give us something offensively.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Every game Scott Foster officiates is ugly.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Refs decided to just not call any fouls in the 2nd Q

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Split T wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:19 pm
Refs decided to just not call any fouls in the 2nd Q
Yep. And that's after calling a bunch of little stuff to start the game, which is why the entire first half didn't really have a rhythm.

pickle

Post by pickle »

I'm generally okay with the foul calling in this game other than that Booker offensive foul going up against Mann. Not a terrible first half, could be better but we are leading while playing like this, with 5 turnovers from Booker.

Feels like he's getting a little tired and there needs to be more release valves. Payne is doing a great job but some of the other guys need to start generating some offense. Defensively we've been a step short on some of the rotations too. Not sure why Craig doesn't get a bit more run. Also strange that they put Craig on Rondo and Payne on Batum on defense.

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Booker was bad in the 1st half. Passes ro no one, short on shots. He's getting into it with Beverly n Morris eay to much. Its getting to him...hes better when he isnt playing mad. Really miss CP3s calming influence out there.

That said Bridges needs to shoot more. We often go as he does and he was nonexistant in half 1. Thank god for Payne n Ayton or this would be a dbl digit clippers lead
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:16 pm
Every game Scott Foster officiates is ugly.
Chris paul lead teams are 0-11 in last 11 officiated foster games. Just sayin
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”