Game Day: Raptors (32-16) @ Suns (14-35), Tues 2/2/16

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
JCSunsfan

Re: Game Day: Raptors (32-16) @ Suns (14-35), Tues 2/2/16

Post by JCSunsfan »

Indy wrote:
The Bobster wrote:Another thing I like about Booker - he doesn't act like he just cured cancer when he makes a shot.
This.
Agreed

Cap

Post by Cap »

JCSunsfan wrote:
Superbone wrote:
JCSunsfan wrote:OK. Those Kieff clips look fishy. Its like we paid the Raps off. "Listen, you don't guard Kieff AT ALL. Give him a clear path to the hoop and easy buckets. We will keep the game close, but then give to you in the 4th. Meanwhile, you can rest a bit. Let Dirk sit, and the others who play can coast."
Wrong team, JC.
Good catch. Thx/ Fixed.
You still have them sitting Dirk.

carey

Post by carey »

ShelC wrote:He's a stud. I hope we don't mess him up.
I hear you & share this concern.

It is interesting to compare Devin & Klay's rookie seasons: http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... 4=&p5=&p6=
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Indy

Post by Indy »

carey wrote:
ShelC wrote:He's a stud. I hope we don't mess him up.
I hear you & share this concern.

It is interesting to compare Devin & Klay's rookie seasons: http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... 4=&p5=&p6=
More similar than I would have expected (when you consider the games/minutes played).

Split T

Post by Split T »

And Booker is two years younger

JCSunsfan

Post by JCSunsfan »

Cap wrote:
JCSunsfan wrote:
Superbone wrote:
JCSunsfan wrote:OK. Those Kieff clips look fishy. Its like we paid the Raps off. "Listen, you don't guard Kieff AT ALL. Give him a clear path to the hoop and easy buckets. We will keep the game close, but then give to you in the 4th. Meanwhile, you can rest a bit. Let Dirk sit, and the others who play can coast."
Wrong team, JC.
Good catch. Thx/ Fixed.
You still have them sitting Dirk.
:oops: Just forget it. Nothing to see here. Its just a quip of a post anyway, not saying anything real. Move on.

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

ShelC wrote:I hope showcasing is part of the plan and that this isn't some attempt to patch things up with Kieff. .
The two are inextricably linked.

As much if a bitch as Kief is the Suns failed I their ability to handle things with him if new coach can fix that isn't a bad thing

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Indy

Post by Indy »

BlaCkAdDa wrote:
ShelC wrote:I hope showcasing is part of the plan and that this isn't some attempt to patch things up with Kieff. .
The two are inextricably linked.

As much if a bitch as Kief is the Suns failed I their ability to handle things with him if new coach can fix that isn't a bad thing
Exactly. You showcase him by saying, "Look, I believe in you and care about you. I want you to succeed. And I want to succeed too. You clearly don't want to be here. Let's help each other out. I will make you the center of our offense, like you were last year. And you play your ass off, on all aspects of the game. I guarantee that will get you a new home; a better fit for you. And hopefully that gets me a full-time coaching gig. This is me and you against the world. FOE."