Suns News: The Offseason (2016)

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Suns News: The Offseason (2016)

Post by Superbone »

Aztec Sunsfan wrote:Is this trade trade supossed to happen before or after the Blake Griffin-Chris Bosh swap that is also on this site? :lol:
THAT puts it all in perspective. :)
"Be Legendary."

carey

Post by carey »

https://twitter.com/paulcoro/status/788107164275478528

Go Suns!

Og Snus!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Can't wait for TJ to come back and take some minutes from our young players. Can't ever have too much "grit" out there on the floor.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Cap

Post by Cap »

How about a little more respect for the four-time winner of the Thunder Dan hustle award? That can only be a good influence on the whippersnappers.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

AmareIsGod wrote:Can't wait for TJ to come back and take some minutes from our young players. Can't ever have too much "grit" out there on the floor.
Ugh....

This organizations boner for Tucker is killing me

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

We need guys like Tucker to ugly the game up and grit us to victory.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Cap wrote:How about a little more respect for the four-time winner of the Thunder Dan hustle award? That can only be a good influence on the whippersnappers.
Most players chase rings and dollars. Tucker chases Thunder Dan Hustle Awards and wood burns.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

You guys are cruel. PJ gives his everything to us.
"Be Legendary."

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Superbone wrote:You guys are cruel. PJ gives his everything to us.
Except his dinner(s).

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

specialsauce wrote:
Superbone wrote:You guys are cruel. PJ gives his everything to us.
Except his dinner(s).
OK, I chuckled. But he didn't look too fat in the tweet pic.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

We give PJ a lot of crap, but he's a good soldier who has always left everything on the court for us. He has also always had a very reasonable contract given his steady production. I want to see TJ Warren get more minutes, but I don't have anything at all against PJ. He has been a great Sun and I'm happy we have him on this team.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:We give PJ a lot of crap, but he's a good soldier who has always left everything on the court for us. He has also always had a very reasonable contract given his steady production. I want to see TJ Warren get more minutes, but I don't have anything at all against PJ. He has been a great Sun and I'm happy we have him on this team.
"Be Legendary."

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:We give PJ a lot of crap, but he's a good soldier who has always left everything on the court for us. He has also always had a very reasonable contract given his steady production. I want to see TJ Warren get more minutes, but I don't have anything at all against PJ. He has been a great Sun and I'm happy we have him on this team.
I'll have to disagree. He's not above average at anything other than rebounding at his position. He's a ball stopper too. In my ideal season, Tucker sees 0 minutes! I prefer he wasn't on the team at all

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

specialsauce wrote:
I'll have to disagree. He's not above average at anything other than rebounding at his position. He's a ball stopper too. In my ideal season, Tucker sees 0 minutes! I prefer he wasn't on the team at all
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

This is a trough stretch of inaction. We don't play until Friday and then another week after that when we finally open the regular season at home against the Kings.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It sounds like we need the infamous "count up the numbers" thread to tide us over!!!11...