All Things Ayton

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Kryptonic

Re: All Things Ayton

Post by Kryptonic »

ShelC wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:47 am
Blazers lost by 1

Where’s the “he can’t pass himself the ball” comment now when he basically did that to himself and couldn’t make a 2 footer…. Maybe he should have dunked it.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Annnnnd Simons scored 41. DA ended up with 23.

The wait continues

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Mori said

“ I still can't believe we got all of Nurkic, Grayson Allen (maybe the 4th best player on the team?), AND Little all for that former center, whatever his name was. That has turned out to be an exceptional trade for us.”

Ooof what a deal. What a blown draft pick

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

specialsauce wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:27 pm
Mori said

“ I still can't believe we got all of Nurkic, Grayson Allen (maybe the 4th best player on the team?), AND Little all for that former center, whatever his name was. That has turned out to be an exceptional trade for us.”

Ooof what a deal. What a blown draft pick
Yeah, I agree. But at least we made something better of it. It's nice not having to deal with him and his BS any more.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Read the text of this article: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baske ... -team/amp/

Either somebody screwed up somewhere or AI is writing these. :lol:
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

JeremyG wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:22 pm
Read the text of this article: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baske ... -team/amp/

Did you briefly have a happy moment hoping he was back as a Sun? :-)

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:30 pm
JeremyG wrote:

Did you briefly have a happy moment hoping he was back as a Sun? :-)
What’s funny is that the Rankin quote is actually real:

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

JeremyG wrote:

Oh, man. Thought there was a decent chance this was going to fall of the front page in January. Funny though.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

You'd think it'd happen given the big weenie hasn't played since mid December... I'll be honest, if you told me that Ayton would play less games that Nurkic I would have taken that bet.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

He's checked out up there in Portland. They're not winning and he's not getting touches.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

ShelC wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:57 pm
He's checked out up there in Portland. They're not winning and he's not getting touches.
Well it seems the answer is right in front of them.. Give him more touches and they'll win more games :P j/k

Cap

Post by Cap »

ShelC wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:57 pm
Just give the baby more touches at this point. What’ve you got to lose? Games? You’re already losing them.

Split T

Post by Split T »

He hasn’t even played since before Christmas

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Content playing 2k and smoking that good shit every day all day

TOO

Post by TOO »

specialsauce wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:03 pm
Content playing 2k and smoking that good shit every day all day
I'd rather do that too tbh.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Kryptonic wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:52 pm
You'd think it'd happen given the big weenie hasn't played since mid December... I'll be honest, if you told me that Ayton would play less games that Nurkic I would have taken that bet.
Dude, it could have if you hadn’t bumped the thread after 8 days to say that you thought the thread would’ve fallen off.

Anyway, looks like he’s waiting for the Suns game to return: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baske ... ut-444286/

Funny how only Ayton’s injuries get questioned. Our big three haven’t exactly been suiting it up all year.

It’s more a question of whether the Portland big man curse has hit Ayton. I don’t remember him having any particular knee trouble or tendinitis before.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

JeremyG wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:27 pm
Kryptonic wrote:
Dude, it could have if you hadn’t bumped the thread after 8 days to say that you thought the thread would’ve fallen off.

Anyway, looks like he’s waiting for the Suns game to return: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baske ... ut-444286/

Funny how only Ayton’s injuries get questioned. Our big three haven’t exactly been suiting it up all year.

It’s more a question of whether the Portland big man curse has hit Ayton. I don’t remember him having any particular knee trouble or tendinitis before.
Ayton fucking sucks ass and is literally an afterthought in the league now!!

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

JeremyG wrote:
Kryptonic wrote:

Oh, so now it’s a curses fault…. Got it.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Kryptonic wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:07 pm
JeremyG wrote:
Kryptonic wrote:

👀

Cap

Post by Cap »

TOO wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:46 pm
Kryptonic wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:07 pm
JeremyG wrote:
Kryptonic wrote:

👀
So Ayton is now in a category with Bill Walton, Sam Bowie and Greg Oden?

Hell, just being in the same category with Walton is an achievement.