Around the League: Season Resumes

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
bajanguy008

Re: Around the League: Season Resumes

Post by bajanguy008 »

Think anyone called Bledsoe ??
Probably not lol
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

carey

Post by carey »

Are we really going to miss the play-in because Giannis was suspended by the league?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

carey wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:49 pm
Are we really going to miss the play-in because Giannis was suspended by the league?
He probably wasn’t going to play regardless

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

We missed the playoffs because of Ayton's 25 game suspension.

The play-in game was significantly affected by Budenholzer essentially throwing the game.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

I’m not sure why anyone would be mad at the bucks. Why would they give a shit about any of this? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose if they lose a major player.
Last edited by Wally_West on Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

carey

Post by carey »

Sucks. Milwaukee hasn't been resting people all year. Strange they'd do it now.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

The Bucks didn't rest anyone, they just didn't care about the game and their effort displayed that.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Wally_West wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:01 pm
I’m not sure why anyone would be mad at the bucks. Why would they give a shit about any of this? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose if they lose a major player.
They waxed teams all year with Giannis on the bench. They could have won if they wanted to. I understand that this game meant nothing to them, I know my bitterness towards them is irrational, but I’m leaning into it, I don’t care. Go Raptors and Go Clippers if they meet in the finals. And I hope Giannis leaves...and comes to Phoenix in 2021, haha

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Split T wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:36 pm
Wally_West wrote:
They waxed teams all year with Giannis on the bench. They could have won if they wanted to. I understand that this game meant nothing to them, I know my bitterness towards them is irrational, but I’m leaning into it, I don’t care. Go Raptors and Go Clippers if they meet in the finals. And I hope Giannis leaves...and comes to Phoenix in 2021, haha
Honestly, I don’t think Giannis coming to Phoenix isn’t that crazy of an idea now. Booker and Greek freak?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Wally_West wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:41 pm
Split T wrote:
Wally_West wrote:
Honestly, I don’t think Giannis coming to Phoenix isn’t that crazy of an idea now. Booker and Greek freak?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.
I’m calling for it now. Bucks get upset by Raptors again, Giannis says no to an extension, tells Milwaukee he’s gonna test free agency next season...enter Phoenix who wins the lottery and we offer 2020 #1 pick, 2022 unprotected pick, Ayton, Oubre, and Ty Jerome(just because, haha) for Giannis.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Split T wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:45 pm
Wally_West wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:41 pm
Split T wrote:
Wally_West wrote:
I’m calling for it now. Bucks get upset by Raptors again, Giannis says no to an extension, tells Milwaukee he’s gonna test free agency next season...enter Phoenix who wins the lottery and we offer 2020 #1 pick, 2022 unprotected pick, Ayton, Oubre, and Ty Jerome(just because, haha) for Giannis.

My ideal hope would be to sign him in free agency...then trade Rubio and Ayton for Dame. 8-)

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Split T wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:58 am
2-15. :cry:
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

The Spurs 22 year playoff streak comes to an end.
"Be Legendary."

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

DJJ got stretchered off with an apparent neck/head injury trying to get over a screen today
Will be honest I thought today's games didn't have to.play
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

bajanguy008 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:04 pm
DJJ got stretchered off with an apparent neck/head injury trying to get over a screen today
Will be honest I thought today's games didn't have to.play
terrible. I hope he's ok.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Here's video of Jones Jr getting injured. Not gruesome like some of the NBA leg injury videos. He just runs into a big setting a screen and bonks his head against the big man's body. I wouldn't even have known it was an injury otherwise; just looked like a hard screen and bump. Hope he will be okay.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I’ve always been scared for DJJ. He’s got such a skinny body and then he flies through the air like he does. Seems like a recipe for disaster. Although this was much simpler and is just a body mass issue.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

"Be Legendary."