Suns Record Predictions

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.

How many games will the Suns win (assuming 72 games are played)?

>60
6%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
6%
55 (beats our best win % ever)
3%
3%
No votes
3%
No votes
11%
No votes
11%
9%
14%
6%
9%
No votes
42 (matches best win % of last 10 years)
6%
9%
3%
3%
No votes
37 (means we finally have a winning season)
No votes
No votes
35 (just beats last year's win %)
No votes
30-34
No votes
<30
No votes

Total votes: 35

bajanguy008

Re: Suns Record Predictions

Post by bajanguy008 »

AD hasn't been fully right so far this season
Yes the Lakers on a 6 game win streak but Bron has been playing 40mpg

I personally think he trying to get wins so they don't have to be playing for much late on and can do their player management thing to make sure they are as healthy as possible

Split will obviously have a decent pulse on the Jazz. I think their play might be legit especially if Conley is back healthy
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Split T

Post by Split T »

bajanguy008 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:58 pm
AD hasn't been fully right so far this season
Yes the Lakers on a 6 game win streak but Bron has been playing 40mpg

I personally think he trying to get wins so they don't have to be playing for much late on and can do their player management thing to make sure they are as healthy as possible

Split will obviously have a decent pulse on the Jazz. I think their play might be legit especially if Conley is back healthy
I think they’re a legit regular season team...I’m not so sure they will be as good in the playoffs. They don’t have a lot of perimeter defense, they rely too much on running everyone off the line and Rudy bailing them out at the rim. That’s why Houston was always a problem for them, they’d just isolate on their poor perimeter defenders. They also drew Rudy away from the rim, which teams will do in the playoffs.

Right now their offense is clicking because they take and make a ton of 3s. Teams might be able to slow that down in the playoffs. Do we really trust Donovan Mitchell to be able to get them bucket after bucket when it matters? If he’s the bubble version against Denver, then ya, they might be scary. But, come playoff time, I still think they’re in tier 2 with us and Denver. Probably top of tier 2, but they’re not on the same level as the LA teams.

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Indy wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:54 pm
O_Gardino wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:45 pm
Cap wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:10 pm
Superbone wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:46 am
O_Gardino wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:59 am
I don't think we can use injuries and adjustments as a caveat to our record or try to remove those factors when projecting the rest of the season. It's going to continue to be a wild year. We might see a slump from Booker/Paul post all-star game. We might see someone get COVID. We might see a tough stretch trying to squeeze in the postponed games. Kaminsky might demand a trade.

All I'm saying is that we will continue to have a crazy season. Our current record is based on resiliency. Our future record will be based on the team's growth or struggles with the continued craziness.
NOOOO!!!
Whom does he want to trade?
Probably half of this site if he saw our post history.
Hell, with his sense of humor half the posts on here *about* him, might *be* him!
:lol:
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

With two games to go before the half way mark the Suns are on pace for a 44–48 win season. Right where the majority of us thought they would be at the start of the season. This season has been so much fun to watch. How many of you have your own special dance you do after a tough Suns win? Don’t lie to me. You know you do it.

jonh

Post by jonh »

538 projects the Suns to win 47 games, which would be an outstanding season.

carey

Post by carey »

jonh wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:35 am
538 projects the Suns to win 47 games, which would be an outstanding season.
Making me look like a fool for putting 39!
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Indy

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:11 am
With two games to go before the half way mark the Suns are on pace for a 44–48 win season. Right where the majority of us thought they would be at the start of the season. This season has been so much fun to watch. How many of you have your own special dance you do after a tough Suns win? Don’t lie to me. You know you do it.
no comment.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Indy wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:17 am
Nodack wrote:
no comment.
We put a stripper pole in the living room for the sole purpose of me celebrating Suns wins. My wife loves it. I tend to get worn out and sleep well from the exercise.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Indy

Post by Indy »

Please tell me you wear the booker wig

Indy

Post by Indy »

And does everyone remember when we lost 5 out of 6 games in January? That seems like 6 months ago.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:54 am
Indy wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:17 am
Nodack wrote:
no comment.
We put a stripper pole in the living room for the sole purpose of me celebrating Suns wins. My wife loves it. I tend to get worn out and sleep well from the exercise.
I don't need no highfalutin' equipment like that. I just twerk around my living room after every win. (The wife does NOT love it.)

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

My big move is a cross between a boxer practicing on their punching bag and a monkey with their arms up flailing away. Not even my wife is allowed to see that.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

We’ve hit my prediction of 48 wins with 5 games still to play. Wow. I gladly admit I was wrong to doubt the CP3 trade.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

JeremyG wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:11 pm
We’ve hit my prediction of 48 wins with 5 games still to play. Wow. I gladly admit I was wrong to doubt the CP3 trade.
Ha. I remember there was a lot of grumbling early on. But like some of us predicted, they figured it out. Just took a little time.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I picked 48 too. So happy to be wrong on the right side.