Site outage/upgrade

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Indy

Re: Site outage/upgrade

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:31 pm
I get the feeling INF is not a Suns fan but a basketball fan and hangs out at many team-specific sites.
strong disagree there

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

I was just messing.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

I was just a lurker at the time but from my memory, Informer didn’t see superstar potential with Anthony Davis and felt he was going to be a high end role player in the mold of Marcus Camby but with better offensive skills. If I'm remembering correctly.

We all have bad takes tho, just look in the game 6 game day thread to see mine. I still remember when ‘Bazz was saying Ayton had huge delicious pumpkin patch tiddies, that families would pay a dollar to take a picture with. No one is perfect.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:10 pm
Superbone wrote:
I get the feeling INF is not a Suns fan but a basketball fan and hangs out at many team-specific sites.
strong disagree there
Then why wouldn't he be here celebrating with us?
"Be Legendary."

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:38 pm
Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
strong disagree there
Maybe life circumstances have taken him away? I really don't know why the hiatus.

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
strong disagree there
I think he is a fan of himself first, and then a Suns’ fan in second.

Therefore, he would prefer to be right and reign over the ashes of another lost season, in an eternal loop of draft day talk, than happily be part of the “how wrong I was” crowd and eat some crow. Hopefully, he gets himself a little KoolAid and joins us on time for the tip off.

pickle

Post by pickle »

I think that’s a little strong Tec. I vividly remember him posting excitedly Ayton! in one of the Denver game threads and me liking his post for the excitement.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Wally_West wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:35 pm
. I still remember when ‘Bazz was saying Ayton had huge delicious pumpkin patch tiddies, that families would pay a dollar to take a picture with. No one is perfect.
He did!

I have no doubts he was out of shape to start this season. I really think it played a big role in his struggles. His watermelon-sized man-bazungas were the proof.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

INF is a valued member of this board with strong hoops knowledge. Like Wally said, we’re posting our opinions on here and can’t all be right all of the time. It’s good to have some disagreement on the .net and I don’t think he’s ever posted his takes disrespectfully.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

Speaking of absent members, I tweeted Carey for him to celebrate this with us.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

pickle wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:52 am
I think that’s a little strong Tec. I vividly remember him posting excitedly Ayton! in one of the Denver game threads and me liking his post for the excitement.
I remember that take and I remember being shocked. I had never seen him display any emotion in any take in any year before that. A lot of people here keep their emotions in check and give out absolutely no personal information of any kind, which is smart in this day and age of scams. I have been here a long time and decided I don’t care and share way too many details of my personal life. Sharing is caring…😜

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Shabazz wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:45 am
INF is a valued member of this board with strong hoops knowledge. Like Wally said, we’re posting our opinions on here and can’t all be right all of the time. It’s good to have some disagreement on the .net and I don’t think he’s ever posted his takes disrespectfully.
I have no arguments with that.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Furlanfufi wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:21 am
Speaking of absent members, I tweeted Carey for him to celebrate this with us.
Carey was here. I remember liking his post. After winning the WCF, we were talking about our Suns fandom journeys.
"Be Legendary."

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

Shabazz wrote:
No dispute about the first and second parts, but I reserve my opinion on the last. You don’t need to be rude or profane in order to be disrespectful. And I stand by my words, specially the part where I hope he joins the party soon, his analysis about how to play the opponent it’s usually very enlightening.

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

pickle wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:52 am
It’s not meant to offend anyone, a little harsh for him maybe, but also a chance to meditate about how much could I be right.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Superbone wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:38 am
Shabazz wrote:
I have no arguments with that.
Just like a broken clock is right twice a day, an Inf is allowed to be wrong once in a while. He has had some great takes over the years. Hope he joins us in celebration of one time he was happily and unusually wrong.

Indy

Post by Indy »

iLLmatic wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:29 am
Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
strong disagree there
Maybe life circumstances have taken him away? I really don't know why the hiatus.
i know this is true for me right now. I am still finding time to drop by once in a while, but life isn't making it easy.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:55 am
iLLmatic wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
strong disagree there
i know this is true for me right now. I am still finding time to drop by once in a while, but life isn't making it easy.
Yes, really sorry about this. Hang in there.
"Be Legendary."

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

Indy wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:55 am
iLLmatic wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
strong disagree there
Sorry to read it, hope all gets better soon Indy.