Site outage/upgrade

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
3rdside

Re: Site outage/upgrade

Post by 3rdside »

And I know you have a new baby Mori, but priorities please ;)

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Hmm, weird. Have others seen this? I thought you could turn it off using your account settings here in the site. Is it a Tapatalk thing?

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

It has been the same for me for a few weeks.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I just disabled email site-wide for now. I can look into it in more detail later.

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

Thank you

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

Cheers, now get some sleep haha

LVSunsFAN

Post by LVSunsFAN »

So should we change the site logo in the top bar from

to this one?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

How about it bookends the site name. :)
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I don't like glorifying the images of the bloody noses (Nash's or Booker's). But I was hoping somebody would do a cool drawing of the Ayton Valley-oop so I could ask to use that as a site banner.

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:05 am
I don't like glorifying the images of the bloody noses (Nash's or Booker's). But I was hoping somebody would do a cool drawing of the Ayton Valley-oop so I could ask to use that as a site banner.
Agreed, our current image is about Booker resting after a winning shot, the bloody noses, while reflecting the character of our guys, come from cheap shots undeserving to be on a banner. Booker is on the floor by choice, not because he was tackled.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Aztec Sunsfan wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:11 am
Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:05 am
Agreed, our current image is about Booker resting after a winning shot, the bloody noses, while reflecting the character of our guys, come from cheap shots undeserving to be on a banner. Booker is on the floor by choice, not because he was tackled.
I agree with you guys. But I do think the next additional image should go to the right of "Phx-Suns.Net" in the banner for symmetry. And more importantly, it would show our progression from the bubble to now. So far, I agree with Marty about the 0.9 Valley Oop being that image. Only problem is that it's a vertical image vs the current horizontal image which fits nicely in that squashed space.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

It could an art be taken from this photo, cut it from Booker’s 1 on his shirt, could fit in fine