Game Day: Suns (40-16) @ Bucks (35-21), Mon 4/19/21

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
pickle

Re: Game Day: Suns (40-16) @ Bucks (35-21), Mon 4/19/21

Post by pickle »

Yeah. I was more surprised that they didn't mention the obvious and egregious miss on that timeout call... that was a very basic call and literally the entire Suns team on the floor turned around in unison and protested at the ref who blew the whistle. It was almost like a swan lake ballet routine.

Split T

Post by Split T »

pickle wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:46 pm
Yeah. I was more surprised that they didn't mention the obvious and egregious miss on that timeout call... that was a very basic call and literally the entire Suns team on the floor turned around in unison and protested at the ref who blew the whistle. It was almost like a swan lake ballet routine.
Ya, probably because ultimately the suns won the game and didn’t impact the outcome.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

bajanguy008 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:37 am
I've mentioned a couple times about DA postgame interviews and seeing a kid that is growing up. I usually don't share these cause Shel does such a good job with the tweets that I don't think people need to see the actual interviews too. Just a lil thing I do when I have free time on my hands lol but honestly everything doesn't get tweeted.
Either way for those who might need help like me or have nothing better to do :) :oops:
Haha go for it! I usually just stick to twitter for the quick quotes, some soundbites and a few highlight videos postgame but the more good content the better.