Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Nodack

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by Nodack »

I admit this one scares me. Clips know if they are going to steal one before Paul comes back, it’s gotta be tonight. We can’t expect anymore from Booker. Someone else needs to have a big game. I elect Ayton or Bridges or both.

ShelC

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix Suns Game II Tuesday June 22

Post by ShelC »

Lineup change for the Clips. Bigger with Zubac and Beverley to press up and make cause some chaos for Cam and Book.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Book LOVES to torch Beverly!
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

That's an interesting move. Maybe Ty Lue thinks they need more scoring off of the bench and/or likes the matchup for Mann and Batum in those roles.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

pickle

Post by pickle »

Just praying that Beverly doesn’t get anybody hurt.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Yea I think that move is more about the 2nd unit
Adding Mann n Batum with a half decent Boogie might be trying to have their 2nd unit be better offensively

Yea could possibly try to be more physical but I agree that Book doesn't seem to be ever bothered by Beverley
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

ShelC wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:40 pm
Lineup change for the Clips. Bigger with Zubac and Beverley to press up and make cause some chaos for Cam and Book.

Chess moves. I love it! The Clips starting a Center means their stunt that got them through the last round didn’t work against us because of Ayton. I predict they bring in Cousins when Ayton goes out like last time. Some were suggesting Kaminsky guard Cousins instead of Sarić. It’s 50/50 to me.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Well just me saying the usual

Please no silly turnovers, limit turnovers in general and not be sloppy with the ball
Don't ever let the other team outwork you and beat you to loose balls. Match their energy and desperation

In one of Ayton's sound clips he was telling Book the weakside shooter is open just hit me and I will make the pass. Loved that and DA did make a couple good reads when he got the ball from book high out top.

It's all gonna be about the weakside again, they have no choice but to trap or help towards Book. Cam P gonna be open on the wing and Mikal, Cam n Jae gonna be in the corners
Just have to hit the shots and be still willing to attack off the bounce and go all the way challenge them at the rim. No getting to the midrange looking to pass my dear Avatar Bros :oops:

Let's Go !!
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Thanks for making the game day thread, Nodack!

Now…

LETS BEAT THESE MOTHERF$&@KERZZ

Split T

Post by Split T »

Them going big is good..they can’t run their switching defense. I like that for our offense.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Wally_West wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:05 pm
Thanks for making the game day thread, Nodack!

Now…

LETS BEAT THESE MOTHERF$&@KERZZ
You are welcome. I just hope I didn’t jinx anything. If my thread marked the end of the streak I would be crushed.

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I always appreciate a grammatically correct sign.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Ugly start on both sides

Wormwood

Post by Wormwood »

Clipps adjusted.

Phoenix offense looks terrible, confused, hopeless.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Some clogged toilet offense by both teams.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Wormwood wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:21 pm
Clipps adjusted.

And now we’re tied

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Wormwood wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:21 pm
Clipps adjusted.

Overreacting to the first three minutes of a game. Way to stay on brand.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Beverley picks up two fouls and immediately starts hacking Booker. Should've been a third on him, but everyone knows they're not going to call it at this point in the game. Smart by Lue and Beverley.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Fucking Scott Foster.