Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

37% shooting.
Very friendly whistle for the Clippers.
Mikal with 2 fouls in 3 minutes.

Pretty much everything about that quarter was terrible.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

ShelC

Re: Game Day Playoff Edition - WCF Phoenix Suns @ Los Angeles Clippers Game III Thursday June 24

Post by ShelC »

Payne looked like he was limping after diving on the floor for a loose ball.

Tough first quarter. Clips are being physical and getting away with a lot of pushing and shoving. Jae and Mikal with 2 fouls each. Clips are taking us out of our offense a bit it seems and Book and CP haven't hit a shot yet.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Batum leveled Payne on that loose ball. Just another non-call in the Clippers favor.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Payne might be out for the rest of the game. That ankle roll didn’t look good.

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:Clippers in the bonus with 7 minutes left in the quarter. Seems legit. :roll:
Pffffffft. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Wally_West wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:50 pm
Payne might be out for the rest of the game. That ankle roll didn’t look good.
I get a lot of these and he could easily be back, fingers crossed.

BAMF

Post by BAMF »

Let's get Physical

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Man, these fucking officials.

Batum foul was a make up call. He's been doing that all series and it wasn't a foul.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Refs actually overruled a call they initially got right, without even looking at the replay. Morris elbows Mikal in the face, no review for a flagrant.

This is what we're up against.

BAMF

Post by BAMF »

I hate Jeff Can Gundy
Its called a push

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Can’t believe we’re tied based how we’ve been playing.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Can't believe we're winning based on how we're being officiated.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

As sloppy as we've been and as much as the refs have been slobbering the Clips, we're up 2. Huge half by Cam Johnson filling in for Mikal and Jae. Great all around offensive game.

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser »

Vladimir_Taltos wrote:Sigh...come on folks...painfullllll start...it isn't just Devin's mask, because CP is 0/6 to start off some good looks too. They need a chill to reboot here...deep breaths...get it together...
This.

Refs will probably suck till we (hopefully) reach the Finals. It stinks and I hate it but the team should not get caught up in this.

Poise, composure, fight. Play on.

Something like that.

Let's gooooo!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Terrance Mann earnestly disputing that foul on him is all you need to know about how this game is being officiated.

BAMF

Post by BAMF »

Book sticks with that mask on

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Would've been a great block by Beverley if he didn't body check him in the air.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Suns extremely lucky to be up 2.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Definitely taking a 2-point lead at the half. Just gotta keep fighting cos it won’t get any easier from here

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

I really don’t get why this team goes through stretches of just ignoring Ayton. Frustrating.