Game Day, Playoff Edition — WCF: Game 6 — Phoenix Suns @ LA Clippers, Wed 6/30/2021

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
da_suns_fan

Re: Game Day, Playoff Edition — WCF: Game 6 — Phoenix Suns @ LA Clippers, Wed 6/30/2021

Post by da_suns_fan »

da_suns_fan wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:02 am
I really want to buy this flag that I keep seeing. Its the same as this.

Anyone see it anywhere?

Frankly, I dont see why we havent already changed the state flag to those Suns' Valley colors.

sose

Re: Game Day, Playoff Edition — WCF: Game 6 — Phoenix Suns @ LA Clippers, Wed 6/30/2021

Post by sose »

AbeVroman wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:39 pm
I haven't been around in a long time and my login and password still work! Kudos to phxsuns.net and thank you for your site over the many many years.

Great to see all your names and read all your takes! It's like visiting old family.

Let's finish this off and finally get what we have long sought. What an incredible finish by Chris Paul.

This means so much for our team, our fans and our city. I love seeing the SUNS fans the world over making their voices heard.

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!
The Sausage King of Chicago is a Suns fan!?!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

sose wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:04 am
AbeVroman wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:39 pm
I haven't been around in a long time and my login and password still work! Kudos to phxsuns.net and thank you for your site over the many many years.

Great to see all your names and read all your takes! It's like visiting old family.

Let's finish this off and finally get what we have long sought. What an incredible finish by Chris Paul.

This means so much for our team, our fans and our city. I love seeing the SUNS fans the world over making their voices heard.

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!
The Sausage King of Chicago is a Suns fan!?!
Interestingly enough, he joined the site about the same time that Jackson Vroman joined the Suns.
"Be Legendary."

Uncle_Gene

Post by Uncle_Gene »

Incredible game, outstanding effort, and unbelievable focus by CP3 and the Suns.
Phoenix Suns 2023-24NBA Champions !