Gameday NBA Finals Edition - Game 3 - Your Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Bucks, Sunday 7/11/2021

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Gameday NBA Finals Edition - Game 3 - Your Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Bucks, Sunday 7/11/2021

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:50 pm
Bookers body language in that video is interesting. Arms folded (defensive posture) staring ahead blank in his own world as if oblivious to Ayton talking.
I think you're trying to find something that wasn't there. I'm sure he was frustrated/disappointed/upset, but I can't think of any evidence of him being the type of teammate that would tune out Ayton in that moment.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Nodack

Re: Gameday NBA Finals Edition - Game 3 - Your Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Bucks, Sunday 7/11/2021

Post by Nodack »

It looks like he tuned out everything at that point to me. I don’t think he was trying to dis Ayton, I just think he was in his own world at that point. Just my observation. I could be wrong. He could have been really into what Ayton was saying.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Booker addressed this just now in his press conference. Said nobody takes it personal when someone speaks up in the huddle.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.