MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
JJ Slim

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Post by JJ Slim »

Cap wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:25 pm
TOO wrote:
Cap wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:10 pm
Sorry about all you people who have loved ones dying. If I could trade places with them, I would.
You good?
No.
I was wondering the same thing. Normally I wouldn't ask in public what's going on but you've put it out there. Please share with us or at least let us know that you've got someone to talk to.

Cap

Post by Cap »

JJ Slim wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:32 pm
Cap wrote:
TOO wrote:
Cap wrote:
Sorry about all you people who have loved ones dying. If I could trade places with them, I would.
You good?
No.
I was wondering the same thing. Normally I wouldn't ask in public what's going on but you've put it out there. Please share with us or at least let us know that you've got someone to talk to.
I don’t.

JJ Slim

Post by JJ Slim »

Cap wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:42 pm
JJ Slim wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:32 pm
Cap wrote:
TOO wrote:
Cap wrote:
You good?
No.
I don’t.
Cap I sent you a pm

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Just putting it out there.... If anyone needs someone to talk to; I'm always around to lend an ear. Just shoot me a PM.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Sorry to hear that you're not doing well, Cap. We care about you. I'm glad you are a part of our community. Check your PMs!

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Sorry to hear you are not doing well Cap. Life can be hard. I don’t know your situation. Maybe this community can help you. In the past year I lost my mom, step dad, two uncles and my dog just a week ago. It’s all part of life and death. I have had a great life and if I go tonight in my sleep I hope no one cries for me. I don’t do religion but, I think every day you get to be alive is a blessing. Life can certainly be harder for some than others depending on your situation.

Cap

Post by Cap »

I got PMs from six different users offering a sympathetic ear. I appreciate all of you. This community and the Zipps regulars are really the only friends I have. It means a lot that so many of you care. Thank you so much.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Sup fellas
Fitting that I still thought it necessary to come on this thread when I have so much catching up to do

But to see the above posts by/for Cap was part of the reason I came on today.

Been lurking around and hope folks had an enjoyable holidays but I more wanted to wish you guys all the best for 2k24.

This is a good community and it does catch your attention when regular posters suddenly are not around so here's to everyone staying safe and healthy this year ✌️👍

* now to figure out how to get through so many threads and get in some comments..... lol
Last edited by bajanguy008 on Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

bajanguy008 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:27 am
Sup fellas
Fitting that I still thought it necessary to come on this thread when I have so much catching up to do

But to see the above posts by/for Cap was part of the reason I came on today.

Been lurking around and hope folks had an enjoyable holidays but I more wanted to wish you guys all the best for 2k24.

This is a good community and it does catch your attention when regular posters suddenly are not around so here's to everyone staying safe and healthy this year ✌️👍

* npw to figure out how to get through so many threads and get in some comments..... lol
We've missed you, man. It's been a tough season so far.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Good to see you, bajan. Glad to have you back around. If you're overwhelmed by all the threads, just go deep dive in the All Things Ayton thread, that's by far the best and most insightful discussion around here. /s