Suns News: Week 23 (3/25 - 3/31)

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Suns News: Week 23 (3/25 - 3/31)

Post by Superbone »

Cap wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:47 pm
I love the juxtaposition of that post with your sig. Be legendary, IT.
Ha! That is funny. :D
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

OFFICIAL: Suns sign Isaiah Thomas to a second 10-day contract.
Season: saved.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:41 am
OFFICIAL: Suns sign Isaiah Thomas to a second 10-day contract.
Season: saved.
OK, again. This time with some emotion.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Booker has been off lately. Coach Vogel hinted that it might be girl problems so I looked it up. Sounds a little messy.

Who is Devin Booker dating? Here's what we know after the Kendall Jenner/Bad Bunny drama
https://www.azcentral.com/story/enterta ... 313559007/
The post claims that Devin Booker is dating influencer and model Christina Nadin and she was at the Jan. 1 game against the Portland Trail Blazers at the Footprint Center in Phoenix.

It went on to say that Nadin was with Booker’s family, and the situation is a little messy, as she used to date one of Jenner’s close friends, Travis Bennett. The Redditt user said Bennett unfollowed Booker and Nadin a few weeks ago. It claims Jenner also unfollowed Nadin.

“They used to hang out when Travis was dating Christina and Kendall was with Devin,” the Reddit user said. “It probably started a few weeks ago because that’s when it was noticed Travis unfollowed Devin and Christina and Kendall unfollowed Christina. Hailey, Kim K and many other friends of Kendall and Travis also unfollowed Devin and Christina – if they were following her.”

The post said that people in Jenner’s close circle, such as Hailey Bieber and Kim Kardashian, also unfollowed Booker and Nadin on Instagram.

On March 17, 2023, Bad Bunny, Jenner’s rumored new boyfriend at the time, seemingly dissed Booker in his track, “Coco Chanel.”

He rapped that the “sun in Puerto Rico is hotter than in Phoenix” and “she knows it.” Booker responded in a now-deleted Instagram comment, “He worried about another MAN again.”

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:15 pm
Booker has been off lately. Coach Vogel hinted that it might be girl problems so I looked it up. Sounds a little messy.

Who is Devin Booker dating? Here's what we know after the Kendall Jenner/Bad Bunny drama
https://www.azcentral.com/story/enterta ... 313559007/
The post claims that Devin Booker is dating influencer and model Christina Nadin and she was at the Jan. 1 game against the Portland Trail Blazers at the Footprint Center in Phoenix.

It went on to say that Nadin was with Booker’s family, and the situation is a little messy, as she used to date one of Jenner’s close friends, Travis Bennett. The Redditt user said Bennett unfollowed Booker and Nadin a few weeks ago. It claims Jenner also unfollowed Nadin.

“They used to hang out when Travis was dating Christina and Kendall was with Devin,” the Reddit user said. “It probably started a few weeks ago because that’s when it was noticed Travis unfollowed Devin and Christina and Kendall unfollowed Christina. Hailey, Kim K and many other friends of Kendall and Travis also unfollowed Devin and Christina – if they were following her.”

The post said that people in Jenner’s close circle, such as Hailey Bieber and Kim Kardashian, also unfollowed Booker and Nadin on Instagram.

On March 17, 2023, Bad Bunny, Jenner’s rumored new boyfriend at the time, seemingly dissed Booker in his track, “Coco Chanel.”

He rapped that the “sun in Puerto Rico is hotter than in Phoenix” and “she knows it.” Booker responded in a now-deleted Instagram comment, “He worried about another MAN again.”
Sorry, ‘Dack. That was a joke on my part. (April Fools!) I added the last sentence attributing it to Vogel. But it is a thing that people mention. There seems to be a pattern.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I saw the video of Vogel saying that. Was it fake?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:32 am
I saw the video of Vogel saying that. Was it fake?
Link or it didn't happen.

"Be Legendary."