March Madness: 2014

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
INFORMER

Re: March Madness: 2014

Post by INFORMER »

Yeah, I'm thinking Kentucky wins it.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

I got UConn because I bet money they would win with friends that were picking Kentucky.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I didn't think either team would make it this far and they both keep surprising me. I'm just looking forward to watching the game. I think Kentucky will win, but it's very close.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Yay, I made 20 bucks!

Xylus

Post by Xylus »

I can't believe UConn won the whole thing... I don't think I even had them in the Sweet Sixteen.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

I had them losing to St. Joe's in their opening game. And they almost did too.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

INFORMER wrote:I had them losing to St. Joe's in their opening game. And they almost did too.
I had the same on my bracket only to switch the night before. I still had them winning only one game.

I remember discussing betting lines with my cousin and saying that I hardly knew anything about this UConn team. I knew their backcourt was good, specifically Napier. I was familiar with Kevin Ollie as a player, but not as a coach. They just came off a major probation period, and moved out of the best conference in the history of college basketball into something resembling the MWC. Basically, I had no freaking idea what to expect out of them and it felt strange because I'm used to having a good read on the Blue Blood programs of college basketball.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.