Game Day: Nets (4-2) @ Suns (4-3), Wed 11/12/14

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Game Day: Nets (4-2) @ Suns (4-3), Wed 11/12/14

Post by Superbone »

Time: 7:00 pm Arizona (6:00 pm PT/9:00 pm ET)
Place: US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ
TV: FSAZ, NBALP

We owe these guys. Remember Joe Johnson's buzzer beater in our arena last year? Deron Williams has rejoined the land of the living this year and is shooting at a 49 percent clip and averaging 19.5 points per game. Johnson is also shooting 49 percent from the field as well as a remarkable 46 percent from downtown while nearly averaging 20 a game. And lets not forget the brothers Plumlee going at it as if they were in their own backyard.

Go Suns!!!

Dis • cuss
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

carey

Re: Game Day: Nets (4-2) @ Suns (4-3), Wed 11/12/14

Post by carey »

Go Suns!
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Indy

Post by Indy »

If anyone is interested in tickets let me know. I have a family event tonight that will prevent me from getting to the arena. I'll have to watch on tape delay. I'm going to sell on ticket master but I give anyone here a 20% discount. 160 for both seats and no ticketmaster fees.

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Suns by a dozen...

Suns 105
Nets 93
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nets are better this year than I thought they would be after losing Pierce and Livingston. Interesting to see the other Bogdanovic getting minutes for them. I suspect they'll slow down as the season wears on and mileage starts to wear out the old legs of KG, Deron, and JJ.

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Mori Chu wrote:Nets are better this year than I thought they would be after losing Pierce and Livingston. Interesting to see the other Bogdanovic getting minutes for them. I suspect they'll slow down as the season wears on and mileage starts to wear out the old legs of KG, Deron, and JJ.
Don't underestimate the coaching change between Kidd and Hollins. It was a mjor upgrade for the Nets and Hollins holds people accountable and actually holds practices, unlike Kidd (this according to comments Johnson made)
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Sunsfan4life wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:Nets are better this year than I thought they would be after losing Pierce and Livingston. Interesting to see the other Bogdanovic getting minutes for them. I suspect they'll slow down as the season wears on and mileage starts to wear out the old legs of KG, Deron, and JJ.
Don't underestimate the coaching change between Kidd and Hollins. It was a mjor upgrade for the Nets and Hollins holds people accountable and actually holds practices, unlike Kidd (this according to comments Johnson made)
Very true. Lionel Hollins is a good coach for a tough team full of veterans.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Indy wrote:If anyone is interested in tickets let me know. I have a family event tonight that will prevent me from getting to the arena. I'll have to watch on tape delay. I'm going to sell on ticket master but I give anyone here a 20% discount. 160 for both seats and no ticketmaster fees.
I'm not going to have time or energy to sell these tonight. If anyone wants a free pair of good lower level seats, DM me.

Just know:
1) You have to post a couple photos from the arena
2) You have to post something that none of us watching on TV could see about the game
3) I like a good bourbon if we ever meet in person

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Indy wrote:If anyone is interested in tickets let me know. I have a family event tonight that will prevent me from getting to the arena. I'll have to watch on tape delay. I'm going to sell on ticket master but I give anyone here a 20% discount. 160 for both seats and no ticketmaster fees.
I'm not going to have time or energy to sell these tonight. If anyone wants a free pair of good lower level seats, DM me.

Just know:
2) You have to post something that none of us watching on TV could see about the game
You're a good man, Indy. Wish I was in town. Next time we meet, the bourbon is on me.

"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:

Just know:
You're a good man, Indy. Wish I was in town. Next time we meet, the bourbon is on me.
I don't care how good of an internet friend you may be Sup, I am not licking bourbon off of you.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:

Just know:
I don't care how good of an internet friend you may be Sup, I am not licking bourbon off of you.
:shock: :lol: Aw, shucks!

"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Tickets are gone guys

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

Indy wrote:Tickets are gone guys
Fatigue or not, that was a damn fine gesture, Indy - if I owned a cell phone with a camera, I might've taken you up on the offer. :cool:

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

Damn..maybe I should have waited a little while longer on the previous tickets.. :lol:

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nice of you to donate them, Doctah Jones.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Oof, it's all Nets so far. Bad perimeter D leaving the euros wide open for 3s.

carey

Post by carey »

We look really bad so far. Defense is bad. Offense is bad. Bledsoe just looks out of it. He looked so good in preseason idk what's going on.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

OE32

Post by OE32 »

He's not getting the ball, but Alex looking a little better moving off the ball on offense. Tonight's looking like a step forward. Whew.

Came here to say I WANT TJ. TJ!!!!!!

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

Dragic 1-5 and Bledsoe has 3 TO's. IT3 is in the game, let's see if we can turn this around.

OE32

Post by OE32 »

What's wrong with Bledsoe? He's a turnstile out there.