Is Alex Len a bust?

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.

Is Alex Len a bust?

Yes, he is a major bust.
No votes
Sort of; he is a disappointment, but not a total bust.
8%
Not really; he has a lot of potential.
25%
It is too soon to tell.
67%

Total votes: 24

The Bobster

Re: Is Alex Len a bust?

Post by The Bobster »

I'm disappointed that they haven't gotten anything out of him this year and that his development has been slow, but I think we've seen enough to think that he can play in the league, he just needs an opportunity and a lot of experience and development.

Unfortunately, with the Suns thinking about making the postseason Len (and Goodwin) haven't gotten as much time as they would have with a cellar-dweller.
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Just finished watching tonight's Celtics game. Len as a difference maker was very cool. Nice rebound and put back while being fouled. It was the play of the game on the Celtics' broadcast.
"Be Legendary."

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

Superbone wrote:Just finished watching tonight's Celtics game. Len as a difference maker was very cool. Nice rebound and put back while being fouled. It was the play of the game on the Celtics' broadcast.
That was the brightest spot for me watching this game.

I mean, P.J. just flat worked his ass off the whole night, but that one play by Len was something he would've shied away from earlier in the year - big balls for a green rookie with the game on the line. Let's hope this boosts his confidence as well as inject some trust into his teammates to feed him.

One thing I've kept an eye on is, down the stretch of the season, while he's not getting a ton of minutes, he's been extremely productive - tonight's line of 6/3, an assist & a block in just 9 minutes is but one example. Positive glimpses.

JeffreyLee

Post by JeffreyLee »

SwingMan wrote:
Superbone wrote:Just finished watching tonight's Celtics game. Len as a difference maker was very cool. Nice rebound and put back while being fouled. It was the play of the game on the Celtics' broadcast.
That was the brightest spot for me watching this game.

I mean, P.J. just flat worked his ass off the whole night, but that one play by Len was something he would've shied away from earlier in the year - big balls for a green rookie with the game on the line. Let's hope this boosts his confidence as well as inject some trust into his teammates to feed him.

One thing I've kept an eye on is, down the stretch of the season, while he's not getting a ton of minutes, he's been extremely productive - tonight's line of 6/3, an assist & a block in just 9 minutes is but one example. Positive glimpses.

That was a great stat line for such few mins played
You sold me two quier giraffes