Game Day: Suns (47-31) @ Spurs (61-18) , Fri 4/11/14

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Sunsfan4life

Re: Game Day: Suns (47-31) @ Spurs (61-18) , Fri 4/11/14

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Yea Bledsoe's RFA scares the crap out of me. Dragic is a better player right now then Eric Bledsoe. Now Bledsoe's younger and definitely has more room for growth, but still if you nearly max out Bledsoe its going to be tough to re-sign Dragic for anything but something similar. I am not in the camp that we should be investing 2 near max contracts to are starting backcourt.

But anyways, I hope they don't deal Goran just simply for the fact that Bledsoe is "Mcdonaugh's" guy. But I don't think they will...I think they played it smart not to lock Bledsoe in right away and MCD will do whats best for the team in terms of what and how to sign Bledsoe and Dragic.

For the record, I am in the Lets do almost everything we can to get Kevin Love Camp. Love him as a player and think Phoenix will atleast inquire about him this offseason.
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”