Phoenix Suns 2014: Offseason Moves

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
INFORMER

Re: Phoenix Suns 2014: Offseason Moves

Post by INFORMER »

carey wrote: Also, Spears didn't analyze anything...
Exactly.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

carey wrote:Also, Spears didn't analyze anything...
Ok, maybe "analysis" was the wrong word - it's more of an extremely bad and misinformed assumption on Spears' part that both Bledsoe and Dragic are free game in a potential Kevin Love deal.

Either way, it's still just more fanboy bullshit.....

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

That's not what he said either. He's just mentioning what the Suns have to offer.

What's fanboy is thinking Ryan would even bother offering just Channing Frye and the #14 pick.

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

INFORMER wrote:That's not what he said either. He's just mentioning what the Suns have to offer.

What's fanboy is thinking Ryan would even bother offering just Channing Frye and the #14 pick.
Who said he offered that?

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

INF, I'll take your silence to mean that you've recognized your error - said error being your arrogant assumption that my scenario has all of the sudden changed from the deal I've only put forth for over a month now.

In addition, I never claimed Minnesota would accept my unwavering offer of Frye, Green, #14 and their first rounder owed us - I've maintained all this time that they take a fucking walk if they don't accept it.

Make sure you, you know, actually read posts before attacking 'em in the future, INF - cool?

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

Whoa, you're willing to include Gerald Green AND the pick they owed us?! That changes everything. Forgive me and my arrogance.

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

INFORMER wrote:Whoa, you're willing to include Gerald Green AND the pick they owed us?! That changes everything. Forgive me and my arrogance.
Point is, you were wrong - being a jackass about it doesn't change that fact one bit. :lol:

Wow - you a die-hard Rachel Maddow fan or what?

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

Wrong about what?

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

INFORMER wrote:Wrong about what?
That's it - keep playing dumb.....

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I don't mean to get in the middle of this, but what is this about? I'm a little lost.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

In2ition wrote:I don't mean to get in the middle of this, but what is this about? I'm a little lost.
Basically, it seems INF's miffed for getting on Marc Spears' case & calling Spears out for his fanboy assumptions - INF followed by replying to me thusly :
.....when I've been saying Frye, Green, #14 and their 1st rounder owed us or take a fucking walk for over a month.

INF fucked up (or purposefully misquoted me) while attempting to snark, now he's being a jackass about being called on it.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

The problem here Swing, is that you think Green/Minny pick changes anything, that their inclusion in the deal gives it more credibility; it doesn't. I didn't (mess) up. My intent was to refer back to your deal. You seem to think that since I didn't restate each component of it exactly seems grounds for your vindication or cause for calling me out. It's not. My point stands. You're calling out Spears for being a fanboy, when even suggesting your proposal as a legitimate offer is about as fanboy as it gets. So I found your criticism of Spears not only inaccurate but also hypocritical. You're welcome to disagree with any of these points, but being contentious about my omission seems quite trivial.

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

INFORMER wrote:The problem here Swing, is that you think Green/Minny pick changes anything, that their inclusion in the deal gives it more credibility; it doesn't. I didn't (mess) up. My intent was to refer back to your deal. You seem to think that since I didn't restate each component of it exactly seems grounds for your vindication or cause for calling me out. It's not. My point stands. You're calling out Spears for being a fanboy, when even suggesting your proposal as a legitimate offer is about as fanboy as it gets. So I found your criticism of Spears not only inaccurate but also hypocritical. You're welcome to disagree with any of these points, but being contentious about my omission seems quite trivial.
If your "intent was to refer back to your deal", wouldn't you, at least, make sure said reference was correct? Or, was the omission intentional on the hopes that I & others have hopelessly short attention spans? :lol:

I don't "think Green/Minny pick changes anything, that their inclusion in the deal gives it more credibility" - that was my offer, plain & simple. If they don't like it, fuck 'em. The problem is, you misquoted me - bottom line is, you fucked up and refuse to own up to it, instead choosing to try to disqualify me in an attempt to justify your actions.

Not at my expense, INF.....

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

Wage that war, Swing.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

OK, guys. This is beyond silly. Let's move forward. We're all on the same side.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

INFORMER wrote:Wage that war, Swing.
.....and keep playing dumb, INF - it's clearly evident your ego needs it.

It's also pretty sad that you're not a big enough person to own up to your mistakes - I guess folks from here on out will have to keep in mind your penchant for misquotes and respond (and research) accordingly.....

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

Superbone wrote:OK, guys. This is beyond silly. Let's move forward. We're all on the same side.
.....says the one who sided with an anti-white race baiter when he lied. :lol:

'Bone, you're not the one who ought to be acting as unbiased peacemaker, trust me.

(post delete in 3...2...1...)

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Keep being the asshole, Swing. You're winning all the votes. You're coming off as an imbecile. I was trying to protect you from yourself. No more. You're on your own. I'm no longer responding to your racist rants and ignorant posts. You're on ignore so don't bother responding.

"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wally_West wrote:[ Image ]
I'll let the other mods handle Swing. I'm done with him.

"Be Legendary."