Game of Thrones: Season 6 (Current)

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Indy

Re: Game of Thrones: Season 6 (Current)

Post by Indy »

AmareIsGod wrote:Tyrion and Jon Snow will mount the other two dragons. Book it.
Yeah I think those are the most obvious choices

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Yeah, probably. Unless there is some hidden character we don't know about that is related to Danny. A lost Targaryen with charisma could be cool.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Ring_Wanted wrote:Yeah, probably. Unless there is some hidden character we don't know about that is related to Danny. A lost Targaryen with charisma could be cool.
You mean like John and Tyrion?

carey

Post by carey »

Indy wrote:
Ring_Wanted wrote:Yeah, probably. Unless there is some hidden character we don't know about that is related to Danny. A lost Targaryen with charisma could be cool.
You mean like John and Tyrion?
;)
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

haha yeah. The good bastard could have half Targaryen blood and it would be fitting.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Daaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnn!!!

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Awesome season finale. Random thoughts...
Spoiler: show/hide
Jon Snow and Sansa are definitely gonna bump uglies. As long as they can root out the devious Mayor Carcetti first.

So, Varys can teleport?

How is Meera gonna get Bran anywhere? She'll be half his size by the time filming resumes.

Where will the fleet attack first?

Will the King in the North and the Breaker of Chains be allies or enemies?

There's definitely going to be a movie to end this story, and it's going to shatter every box office record.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

carey

Re: RE: Re: Game of Thrones: Season 6 (Current)

Post by carey »

Flagrant Fowl wrote: So, Varys can teleport?
Ha. My gf said the same thing.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Indy

Post by Indy »

carey wrote:
Why is that?

carey

Post by carey »

Indy wrote:
carey wrote:
Why is that?
One second he was in Mereen, then he was in Dorne, then he was back on a boat leaving Mereen. I know they needed him on the boat so Dany's "squad" would be complete but it was a little silly. But hell, Arya just went from Braavos to Riverrun in the span of 2 episodes, so whatever.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Indy

Post by Indy »

Didn't he leave Meereen several episodes ago? that last point about the ship is good though.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

carey wrote:
Indy wrote:
carey wrote:
Why is that?
One second he was in Mereen, then he was in Dorne, then he was back on a boat leaving Mereen. I know they needed him on the boat so Dany's "squad" would be complete but it was a little silly. But hell, Arya just went from Braavos to Riverrun in the span of 2 episodes, so whatever.
I didn't have a problem with this. There was nothing to indicate that they were on a ship to Westeros the next day. That scene could have taken place a few weeks later.

Great, great episode. That first 20 minutes was epic. Great music, too.

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Shabazz wrote:Great, great episode. That first 20 minutes was epic. Great music, too.
Yep.

The bitch queen is now pretty short on allies.

I could totaly see a movie, after the next two seasons and the owner of the iron throne is finally decided, where the remaining pieces fight against the white walkers and other magical stuff. WOW is hitting hard.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

WOW is hitting hard? World of Warcraft?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Indy

Post by Indy »

The movie.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Hitting hard though... Is that a positive? Never heard that expression in relation to a movie.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Sorry, I meant the movie has been a big success. Sometimes I make up expressions when translating hahah.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Jon Snow and Sansa are definitely gonna bump uglies. As long as they can root out the devious Mayor Carcetti first.
I think the show is foreshadowing the opposite, that they'll fight and bicker over who gets to run Winterfell. Or at least that Sansa will turn a bit "evil" and try to take it away from Jon.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
I think the show is foreshadowing the opposite, that they'll fight and bicker over who gets to run Winterfell. Or at least that Sansa will turn a bit "evil" and try to take it away from Jon.

She didn't look as happy as she should when everyone was proclaiming Jon, King of the North.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Indy wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:

She didn't look as happy as she should when everyone was proclaiming Jon, King of the North.
And she was eyeing Littlefinger during that exact moment and he made eye contact with her while giving his "you see this shit?" smirk.