New Tech

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
In2ition

Re: New Tech

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:27 pm
Also, I can attest to LSD being instrumental in many positive changes in my life. I tried it a little later in life and had about 3 very controlled but fairly high level doses I took.
What's the LSD personal history in reference too?
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:40 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Also, I can attest to LSD being instrumental in many positive changes in my life. I tried it a little later in life and had about 3 very controlled but fairly high level doses I took.
Nodack made a huge post about Steve Jobs and Bill Gates use of LSD and the profound impact it had.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:04 am
In2ition wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:40 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Nodack made a huge post about Steve Jobs and Bill Gates use of LSD and the profound impact it had.
Thanks, I missed/forgot that.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

Anybody tried psilocybin mushrooms?
The Suns finally have the potential to shine again ... 8-)

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

LazarusLong wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:08 pm
Anybody tried psilocybin mushrooms?
Yes. I want to say 3 times. Around the same number of times I tried LSD. Much more mild experience in my case. A lot of music I enjoy sounded terrible. Laughed at a lot of ridiculous things. Thought I looked like a man lizard when I'd look in the mirror.

LSD was a lot more audio and visual hallucinations. I'd draw on paper and the lines would create branching out roots and veins on the paper that would appear before I'd draw them. The ink seemed alive. I would lay in the bed with nice low lighting and the comforter bunched up would look like vast canyons and valleys. I'd close my eyes with my headphones on listening to music I loved. There was a colorful three dimensional orchestra of moving lights dancing and pulsing to the music. I was able to deep dive into memories and thoughts, pause those memories and thoughts and pan around them in different directions. Time stood still during my strong LSD trips. I would detach from myself and my perspective about the world, the environment and objects was changed completely.

I broke down with tears of joy during the middle part of that strong LSD trip. I had suffered from a lot of depression and anxiety about many things up to that point in time. My entire world view and disposition changed completely from that day forward. When I say it was profound and changed me, it truly did.

The stuff was call 1P-LSD. I got it from a lab out of Canada online. It was shipped to me. I think I got around 16 - 24 tabs total. I have the rest of the tabs and sheet stored away. I remember paying for it with Bitcoin in the early days. That was the only way to have the secure and confidential purchase. I remember it was so weird because it cost me about $200 which was like 0.00364 Bitcoin at the time (I'm making that number up) and I could only buy in a 0.00500 increment or something. This was 5 or 6 years ago. The remaining 0.00221 Bitcoin sat there forever and I forgot about it. They were going to close my account so I cashed out the Bitcoin. That sliver had jumped up so much in value from that time that it was worth almost $800. Talk about a crazy investment I didn't even make intentionally.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Thanks for sharing Amareisgod. That’s a crazy story. I wondered how people would go about getting that stuff.

Tried shrooms a few times. Not sure what kind they were. They weren’t the kind you put on a salad. One kind of good experience, one really bad experience and one that really didn’t do anything. Not really my cup of tea.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Top five most advanced Army robots