Cardinals

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Nodack

Re: Cardinals

Post by Nodack »

Touché

Cap

Post by Cap »

How about this. Please answer the following question:

Kyler Murray is the ________ best quarterback in the league. 2nd? 5th? What do you think? Who's better at QB right now than KM?

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady are the only guys I'd put above Murray if I could pick any quarterback for the next game.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:58 pm
Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady are the only guys I'd put above Murray if I could pick any quarterback for the next game.
Historically and proving it for a longer period of time, I'd agree with you. This season though Murray is ridiculous. People that followed him in Texas during his high school days say this is exactly how he was making high school defenses look when he was like 42-0.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Split T

Post by Split T »

Mahomes is the only one clearly better right now. I’d for sure trust a guy like Rodgers more in a big moment, but I’m not sure any guy besides Mahomes does more to help his team win than Kyler.

Tier 1 is Mahomes
Tier 2 is Kyler, Rodgers, Allen, Wilson
Tier 3 is Dak, Brady, Herbert, Stafford, Jackson

Cap

Post by Cap »

Good news: 5-0

Bad news:

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Yeah. Hudson is instrumental to our offensive line. Pro bowl center from Oakland. He went out with an injury. That would be a huge loss. Maxx was playing amazing. Like Gronk-lite running guys over for YAC. That knee injury was devastating. Kyler Murray took a shot in the end zone by Bosa after he passed the ball and hit the ground pretty hard. Was nursing his shoulder and bicep quite a bit.

5-0 but that game might have cost us quite a bit of health.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

It’s amazing how different games can be from week to week. Last week a fast moving high scoring game. This one was a grind it out one.

That injury looked bad. I think he is done for the season looking at that. Knees aren’t supposed to bend that direction unless something is giving…

San Fran sure did like to go for it on fourth down a lot. That was a little weird.

5-0 all alone on top. That’s pretty exciting.The Suns and Cardinals good at the same time. That doesn’t happen very often.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

That's a career changing injury at best. I feel really bad for the guy because he was having a great season, not to mention the Cards offense really struggled after he went out. Having a dependable big guy over the middle is so deadly in the Cards offense and he was blocking well, too. Let's see what they do to replace that role.

Both teams played poorly, but the Cardinals had the better offensive players in the end. 1-0 everyday as they like to say. They'll need to do a lot better to win next week.

Rondale Moore should be in the OROY discussion if he continues to get more touches, but JaMar Chase will probably need to miss games for Moore to actually win it.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

The defensive player on that injury seemed to spear his knee from the side leading with his head and shoulders. It almost seems dirty to me and certainly dangerous.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

The entire sport is dangerous and defenders are being told to avoid hits above the shoulders, so really their only choice is to go for the ball carriers legs.

I think it was just unfortunate timing that Williams had just planted with that leg and had all his body weight resting on it right when he was hit. There's not really anything that can be done to avoid that sort of situation, just unlucky.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

It’s a violent sport alright. I have been out of football for awhile but I will always remember Joe Theisman’s gruesome injury. As a Raider fan, Napoleon Callum’s gruesome injury. Bo knows gruesome injury too. What is the average lifespan of a lineman's knees? “The average NFL career for an offensive lineman is about three-and-a-half years.”

I chose music. Maybe get a blister on my little finger…

Indy

Post by Indy »

maybe get a blister on your thumb

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

👍

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

Cap wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:09 pm
How about this. Please answer the following question:

Kyler Murray is the ________ best quarterback in the league. 2nd? 5th? What do you think? Who's better at QB right now than KM?
Lamar Jackson is in the conversation. He had an incredible game against the Colts.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

Cap

Post by Cap »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Oh, and we find out that Nick Chubb is ruled out for the game on Sunday.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Cardinals going all in this season! Wow.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

It's been a while since Zach Ertz was really good, but I'm going to assume he's much better than whoever they already had on the roster behind Williams.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:14 pm
It's been a while since Zach Ertz was really good, but I'm going to assume he's much better than whoever they already had on the roster behind Williams.
True. He was good last night though. I'm just glad the Cards aren't going to be 3-3 after Sunday.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass