Source for Suns' games if I cut the cable...

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Indy

Re: Source for Suns' games if I cut the cable...

Post by Indy »

SunsRIt wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:58 am
Indy wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:17 pm
The Bobster wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:25 pm
So I had gone with YouTube TV, but this is the second time they've dropped the Fox Sports channels and they also increased their monthly rates, so I've moved over to Hulu, which does carry Fox Sports and is $10 a month cheaper.
Hey Bobster--I was looking to sign up for something streaming to get FSAZ, but Hulu's website doesn't list it anymore. Did they drop it?
Read this:
https://getmyhometeams.com/
yeah, you basically only have AT&T as a streaming service. It really sucks. I went with Cox, but the picture quality on FSAZ looks awful and my box hiccups quite a bit. I am going to cancel and go back to Direct TV.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Better safe than sorry.

Indy

Post by Indy »

honesty the streams are better quality than FSAZ on Cox.

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

I'm stuck with DishNetwork until late September. I will probably go back to DirectTV then. Last year I paid for Hulu Live just to watch Suns games. I upgraded to Hulu Live the other night to watch the Suns, went through the menu and didn't see Fox Sports Arizona so I went back to regular Hulu right away. I'm really not happy since I don't have a way to watch Suns games unless it is nationally televised. How ridiculous. I live in the Phoenix area and can't watch the Suns?? Does anybody know if it is available with and free air antennae?

Indy

Post by Indy »

SunsRIt wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:38 pm
I'm stuck with DishNetwork until late September. I will probably go back to DirectTV then. Last year I paid for Hulu Live just to watch Suns games. I upgraded to Hulu Live the other night to watch the Suns, went through the menu and didn't see Fox Sports Arizona so I went back to regular Hulu right away. I'm really not happy since I don't have a way to watch Suns games unless it is nationally televised. How ridiculous. I live in the Phoenix area and can't watch the Suns?? Does anybody know if it is available with and free air antennae?
It is not. There is no OTA broadcast of FSAZ.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Yeah, I had to spend an arm & a leg to get AT&T service to watch Fox Sports AZ. I'm not happy about it not being available on Youtubetv or HULU. Just not happy about having to pay $80 per month to watch the games. I really feel with the covid restrictions, that NBA League Pass should lift the blackout restrictions that they put on local services, but I'm sure that the cable companies have spent crazy amount of money to make sure that they are the monopoly on it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Split T

Post by Split T »

Heard at&t can handle 3 concurrent streams. Get 3 of you together and it’s only $27 a month.

This is the one time I’m grateful I don’t live in AZ and can watch on league pass.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Split T wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:07 pm
Heard at&t can handle 3 concurrent streams. Get 3 of you together and it’s only $27 a month.

This is the one time I’m grateful I don’t live in AZ and can watch on league pass.
I think we would all have to live close enough where the location of our device/IP shows similar enough. Maybe they let you watch while traveling, though I did have a problem with that when I tried to stream DirecTV for FSAZ while traveling in the past.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Indy wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:16 pm
Split T wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:07 pm

I think we would all have to live close enough where the location of our device/IP shows similar enough. Maybe they let you watch while traveling, though I did have a problem with that when I tried to stream DirecTV for FSAZ while traveling in the past.
That could be true, I’m not sure about that. I’ve been able to use my parents log in info a state away to get espn/tnt to stream