Diamondbacks start well in April

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
LazarusLong

Re: Diamondbacks start well in April

Post by LazarusLong »

He's only played two games, but he acts like he belongs ... no fear. Made a nice play on a rocket hit off the announcement board to hold the Rockies' player to a single.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

Split T

Post by Split T »

Is it crazy that the dbacks might make the playoffs after trading away Greinke? Still 3 games out, but we’ve won 9 of 10. Gallen has looked great and Marte continues to impress. The mvp talk has been all about yelich and bellinger, but Marte actually has a higher WAR than yelich. Bellinger is going to win it, but Marte should get some votes, especially if he leads the dbacks into the playoffs.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

They've won't 12 out of their last 13! 1.5 games out of the wild card. Amazing!
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

jonh

Post by jonh »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:27 pm
They've won't 12 out of their last 13! 1.5 games out of the wild card. Amazing!
Its been really fun following the last few games. The schedule favors the Dbacks. Would love to see them make a run for it.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

MLB, union float playing all games in empty stadiums in Arizona: report
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... in-arizona
One of the plans being discussed involved teams meeting at Chase Field in Arizona, where a number of teams have training facilities. The stadium features an artificial turf field and retractable roof, and according to a top sports talent agent, could theoretically host up to three games per day.