XMEN Days of Future Past

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Phoenix219

Re: XMEN Days of Future Past

Post by Phoenix219 »

I just know that we will never get classic Wally in any form from this point onward, which really disappoints me on so many levels. I still rewatch the 90's Flash show on occaision, and the JLU cartoon is awesome. I love Arrow to death, but I'm really on the fence as to how the new Flash show is going to end up, and I don't think I'll even bother watching Gotham.

Back on topic, the quicksilver scenes truly were fantastic.

Captain Marv-el

Post by Captain Marv-el »

:lol:

I most of this shows are wack just like most of the books. The cartoons seem to been the grace but even that has been ruined (Avengers:EMH Kyle Yost)

They pick the fruit from the tree & want to control the tatste
They pick the fruit from the tree & dont want the true seed
They pick and pick from the tree & never plant from the source

Hollywood and their unholy massacare of Marvel and DC
They seem to of even taken over the comic books ''buy'' (pun intended) their enfluence
What happened to Creativity
When one comes up with a new idea it is clowned and laughted at and shamed

'The X-men, ''They much wear black, They look so silly in their true form!''
The X-men, ''We must hire Halley for Storm''
The X-men, ''Wolverine is so short, he but taller now''
The X-men, ''Deadpool is... he is just to silly in your funny books, cover his mouth on screen''
The X-men. ''Channing Tatum will be a Brillian GAMBIT, he is so In!''
''

And hopefully If these are their ideas then they will always be laughted at and shamed
$HAϟAM

Hiphop Family Treeϟ Roots

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

That would have been great as a new Flash character, but that is NOT Wally West, and *Never* will be.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Phoenix219 wrote:That would have been great as a new Flash character, but that is NOT Wally West, and *Never* will be.
Yep...

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

This is probably still my favorite episode of any DC animated show so far.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSQ-h_2WGkw

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

Its a shame, because it looks like it could have been a *very* interesting *NEW* character and addition to the Flash extended family, that I would have been more then happy to give a chance. By casting him as the "new" Wally, it instantly turns me off to the entire concept of the character.

If DC had allowed all of this to happen in an "Ultimates" style world (call it All Star, maybe) or at least made it clear that the post crisis DCU still existed on Earth #XXX, it may have helped acceptance of new takes on characters like this.

As it is, the whole thing just feels like a slap in the face. Barry was dead for over 20 years. Theres a whole generation of comics fans that consider the classic version of Wally West The Flash. I'm pretty sure that in the whole process of the Nu52, they have completely derailed *Bart* (Impulse) fans, as well!