Все о спальне и спальных принадлежностях

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.

AmareIsGod

Re: Все о спальне и спальных принадлежностях

Post by AmareIsGod »

No thank you. That site really slowed my computer down. And now my screen keeps flickering. Is this a new Suns site link?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I had no idea we did sales here.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I'll leave this here for Marty to moderate. Somebody snuck through.
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Hmm.. I put in my credit card information into that website but it seems my computer still is acting up. Maybe I should call them.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:41 pm
Hmm.. I put in my credit card information into that website but it seems my computer still is acting up. Maybe I should call them.
Just make sure you give them your banking numbers and social security number as well. Don't forget the routing number. A blood sample wouldn't hurt either.
"Be Legendary."

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

He must’ve gotten the COVID vaccine

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

If you like that site, there's a Nigerian financier that has a great opportunity for you ...
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Ran the first URL through urlscan.io

It ends up hitting 50 IPs in 5 countries with the main IP being located in the Russian Federation.

The 2nd link, 58 IPs in 6 countries.

It appears our new friend that posted this has a strong interest in Volleyball and their Occupation is Relations. Score! Any single guys around here might find themselves a mail order bride that's also a fit volleyball player.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Do we think this is just a hijacked password? This person has been a user here for over 7 years, but this is their first post.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:58 pm
Do we think this is just a hijacked password? This person has been a user here for over 7 years, but this is their first post.
Playing the long game? Still waiting for @Marty to weigh in. (Like THAT works. :D)
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Hmm, wow. Yeah, the person took their time making their first post. I'll ban hammer them once I get back to my computer.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

UPDATE: The user has been banned, and their IP range and email domain are also permabanned. I actually banned *.ru, the entire country of Russia, from making accounts. Buh bye.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Think the US needs to do more to stop all these foreign trolls. I post on places like The Hill and they are loaded with trolls from other countries. I can’t tell the difference between a Chinese /Russian/NK/Iranian/Magaterrorist online. They post mostly the same bs. Sometimes foreigners give themselves away with their poor English.

I should be able to look at their post and it tells me the origins of their post. Then again trolls and scammers are really good at hiding where they are from. I will get a spam call from Bisbee AZ and not answer it and then get another one right after from a different state and always wonder if it’s the same guy.

The internet runs almost everything now and it’s obviously very vulnerable to hackers and scammers. This is a very serious thing we need to get a handle on.